• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

I know when a cigar is good, when I want to smoke another one right after!!

I've got another one. Just smoked a Liga Privada L40 with Nick from Drew Estate over dinner. What an excellent cigar...

I haven't smoked in months. The last one I really enjoyed was a La Gloria Cubana N. It had some plume on it and it was incredibly smooth.

Today is my first anniversary and my pregnant wife wanted to take anap before dinner so I headed to the roof top deck at the historic Viking Hotel in Newport to enjoy one of my favorites, an Opus X Double Robusto! It was great, except when I removed the band it seems that there was a little errant glue that stuck to the wrapper and pulled some of it causing it to burst in the last third. Other than that bummer it was awesome!

Just smoked the first of my stash of Mt Father Le Bijou Petite Robustos. That was a damn good cigar.

Pulled out an old Opus X I forgot about. I never really got the hype. However, this one had at least 5-6 years on it. Completely different flavor. Now I get it.

The Oja 6 x 60 Oscuro was my smoke last night during Blackhawks game and it ranks up there with some of the best cigars around.

Enjoyed a Connie #30 Nat, but the LFD chisel I smoked later was bloody outstanding.

I've been busy enough that I haven't really had a chance to smoke as much as I'd like, but had a very nice PSD#4 last night followed by a MJ12 maddie that was delicious.

Rundown of last few days

11/4 Morning: Brick House Toro-Was just okay, had big draw issues and just okay flavors
11/4: Lunch: Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo (Pesadilla 4.75x60)-Loved this cigar!
11/4: Dinner: Gurkha Cellar Reserve 15 Year (4x58 Perfecto)-Nice performer, really enjoyed
11/5 Afternoon: CAO Gold Natural Robusto-Great looking stick but didn't wow
11/6 Morning: Alex Bradley Maxx (Fix 5x58): Solid but not spectacular
11/6 Jet Game 1st Half: CAO Gold Maduro (Torpedo 6.25x54)-Simple buy enjoyable
11/6 Jet Game 2nd Half: CAO MX2 Robusto: Loved this cigar
11/7 Morning: La Aroma De Cuba (Immensa 5.5x60)-Really enjoyed
11/7 Lunch: Padron 2000 Natural-Really enjoyed
11/7 Afternoon: CAO La Traviata Toro-Really enjoyed
11/8 Morning Oliva Serie O (Doble Toro 6x60): Had high hopes, but plugged-Was okay

Last couple of totallly friggin great smokes would be... CC Por Larranaga Petit Corona, NC Tatuaje Black Tubo DC Fuente Don Carlos Robusto HC Romeo Y Julieta Habana Reserve Robusto.

Had my first San Cristobal Elegancia from a Columbus B&M, so good I ordered a box!

Padron 85. A truly great cigar. Glad to see they bounced back from the 46.
VR Unicos and Diplomaticos #2. Both from 2011 production and still delivered.

The last one I really enjoyed was the one at my wedding reception! More because of the reason I was smoking and not because of what the cigar was... (Though it was a Cohiba ISOM)

:thumbs:

oops meant Corona Majors musnt of been that good couldnt remember the name

Vieja White label project...one of the best cigars ive ever had....

but with Vieja's its a hit or miss...some of their cigars are great and other are horrible...
one thing is for sure though, they rush their product...

Tatuaje Face a few days ago

Holy Lance maduro late last week.

Both were fantastic cigars! I really wish I had more HLs and I'm glad I have a half full face dress box left