• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your real age?

I started the survey, but it just dragged on and on so I quit. Perhaps that should tell me something about my age. :laugh:

I quit after I gained 3 years when I said I had been smoking cigars for 28 years.

I started the survey, but it just dragged on and on so I quit. Perhaps that should tell me something about my age. :laugh:

...too long, too boring, too many "Would you like us to send you e-mail for the rest of your life?" questions.....

That was so long that it ruined my cigar and I never did find out what my "age" was. :(

I gave a fake e-mail. did the whole thing and now I won't even find out... its also 4am

I gave up furnishing my email addy to any of the survey things even if they say they won't pass it on. Hell, I'll be 49 this november and I don't feel a day over 48......... :D :sign: :p

I gave up furnishing my email addy to any of the survey things even if they say they won't pass it on. Hell, I'll be 49 this november and I don't feel a day over 48......... :D :sign: :p
X2 on the sign up mate
I am 42
I look 32 :whistling:
And feel 92(falling of motorcycles will do that to ya if you survive) :D

I used a dummy email address and it gave me my age online.

No, I am not getting anything out of it MMM. Please do not compare me to DaveWF. That is the worst insult I have received since I started here, and I dont think it was warrented.

I finished the survey and now all i need to do is buy buy buy. :whistling:

I used a dummy email address and it gave me my age online.

No, I am not getting anything out of it MMM. Please do not compare me to DaveWF. That is the worst insult I have received since I started here, and I dont think it was warrented.
No need for the dig, Paul. That site was loaded with advertising, "special offers", mail list subscriptions, etc. and it was a fair question. Got to admit I wondered the same thing a couple of times but since I punched out before I finished, I didn't ask. A simple "no" would answer it.

B.B.S.

oops

I thought the iBlood Sugar Monitor bit woulda given it away. No harm meant Paul - it was meant in jest. I figured with your comment in DaveWF's apology thread, you would pick up the sarcasm. ;)

PM sent. :thumbs:

Well I am 32, will be 33 next month...and apparently my real age is 33.3...

Melly

I'm 30, and it said my real age was 104... that can't be good.