• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What I've learned over the past four years...

You are pretty insightful for a young fella. Thanks for sharing your wisdom and congrats.

Also thanks for YOUR contributions to this forum. I've used your noob advice many times.

Great read bro, congrats on the anni, here's to 4 more :)

I've been thinking over the past few days about what I've learned, and how I've grown as a cigar smoker and a member of this community since that day. Here's what I've come up with so far:

- You never know as much as you think you do about anything. To think that you've learned everything is proof that you haven't.

- If you haven't attended a herf with other CP members, you're cheating yourself.

Congratulations on the Anni! :thumbs: All those statements are sooo true. You don't know what you don't know. It is funny how CP can open your eyes to a whole cigar world out there you never knew existed.

I have loved HERFing w/ all the CP members from all over. It is great to go to a town across the country and share a cigar with a friend you've never seen before. It's funny how most people don't look anything like I thought they did. I have yet to HERF w/ you Eric, but hope I get a chance. I've appreciated all you have contributed to CP.

Cheers!
- C

Congratulations, Eric.

You were one of the first people here I PMed with a question and your willingness to help was one of the things that has kept me here (for better or worse :laugh: ).

Great post, and real life lessons. :thumbs:

Congrats! You've summed up my short experiences here very well. Fantastic family going on here.

Trey

What a well thought out post Eric! Congratulations on your 4 year anniversary, and here's to many more. I think that your post expresses the essence of CP, and what great insight for both us noobs and FOG's alike. I'm continually amazed at how these electronic relationships we've developed translate into real world friendships. It's like fight club, except with cigars :)

Nice post mate.

You certainly summed up all that is good about our beloved CP.

Eric, what a great post that certainly expresses a lot of what I think about this place.

Congratulations on your anniversary and your thoughtful participation and support of CP.

Best Regards.... Lou

Geez, I think I remember that first post. I also remember when you posted that pic of yourself. :laugh:

Congratulations on your four year anniversary!