• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What multi-vitamin do you take?

Nimrod

Time to rethink my everything
Reaction score
I am searching for a new multi-vitamin to take.
Apparently they are not all created equal.
So what do you take?
Any experts out there they can recommend a good quality brand?

Thanks

I use Animal Paks most of the time...especially when I train hardcore. But if I have extra funds, I'll snag CNP Professional (or sometimes called Dorian Yates Approved) Multi's....those IMHO are absolutely the best on the market. But they also cost a few pennies more and you take a morning and evening formula. But in their defense, I felt the absolute best while using those (due to the daytime/nighttime complex) :D

I drink this juice called MonaVie

It is based on the Acai berry from the amazon.

2 ox twice a day gives me all my fruits for the day and is the highest anitoxidant available.

you can ask me more in a PM

The ones I take include the color of my hair......silver. :laugh:

I use the Costco viti/mineral packets. Has all the same stuff as the more expensive ones out there - and not an overkill of values. Your body can only consume so much in a day - then you pee the rest out.

Green Source from Vitamin World

Icludes everything you could possibly need, especially for us that dont eat alot of veggies..ahahahaha

art

i take the brand from Whole Foods, called 365. I found it to have good percentages of all the essential vitamins and minerals, as well as Selenium and other things which promote prostate health. And I only have to take one a day, unlike some of the other, more popular brands out there.

Prolab Training Paks. Inexpensive, comprehensive, and I firmly believe they've helped me both avoid catching a lot of the illnesses that have gone around and, when I did get sick, helped me recover much faster. I have had one cold over the past 9 months (just now), and got over it in 3 days (the rest of my family still has it), while everyone else in the office and in my family has had colds, the flu, bronchitis, etc.

Plus it makes my pee neon yellow. :p

I also take 500 mg vitamin C at lunch and dinner, and add 3 tablespoons of flax meal to my breakfast every day.

I take a bourbon and coke about 3 times a week adding a cigar or pipe with one or two of those depending on how my "levels" are.

;)

Took GNC Men's Multi-Vitamin then used One Source. There is no secret multi-vitamin, only price difference. Your body can only digest so much from a pill (literally you piss your $ away). Your body also digests vitamins from foods better than a pill. But never hurts to take em.

Twinlab Daily One Caps are great, my Dad is the authority on all things vitamin and these are the ones he gave to me.

Used to take Jamieson multivitamins, I believe that they're an english brand but widely available in Canada. I haven't actually seen them here in the USA, so I have a huge bottle of the CVS "men's" multivitamin. I'll probably switch when this one runs out, not that that's going to happen any time soon.

Centrum is a great multi vitamin which is manufactured by a true pharmaceutical company.

Took GNC Men's Multi-Vitamin then used One Source. There is no secret multi-vitamin, only price difference. Your body can only digest so much from a pill (literally you piss your $ away). Your body also digests vitamins from foods better than a pill. But never hurts to take em.

But isn't that neon green/yellow piss worth it. :whistling: