• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What not to do

4thecrue

Do not smoke these bad boys on an empy stomach. I enjoyed my first one at the local on Saturday. Very strong and spicey so, I smoked it to the nub. When I walked out and the cold air hit me man did it set in. I thought for sure I was gona pop all the way home. It was definately a quiet ride home. A good dinner fixed everything though. I would recommend this smoke after a nice steak dinner.

Damon

Really!...

Got order me some of those then! I know I'm still new to the whole cigar world....but I love a good strong cigar.

Haven't had any of the AVO sticks yet.
Will look on CB tonight.

I am surprized. I do not find that these are very strong. Lots of flavor and spice but never got a buzz off of one. Maybe I'm just a hard ass. But the Opus #5 still kicks my ass. :laugh:

Can't say that I've found them too strong either, tasty, but not overly powerful.

Though it's not a good idea to smoke much of anything on an empty stomach, hehe. My first LFD DL Lancero was on an empty stomach....I found myself in the fetal position very soon afterwards.

Try some of the LFD Oscuro natural, those have a nice kick. My friend took 3 puffs and decided he was done.... luckily for me, i got the rest of it :)

I bought a box of these sticks pretty soon after they came out. To be honest, I was not that impressed with the smoke when I got it. I guess I bought the box because there was so much hype surrounding it and I had some cash to spare. They are, however, well-constructed cigars. I did not have any burning issues and the ash stacked pretty well. I really liked the draw and I got delightful amounts of smoke. Also, the leather-bound box was really cool, so I knew that this cigar had some potential.

After about six months or so, I came back to 80th. This time around I enjoyed it so much more. There is a full range of flavors with this cigar but you will probably pick up on some spice pretty early on (seemingly earthy, too). Now, I do not know if I am making this part up or not but I recall getting a sort of fruity taste on my lips (WARNING: I might be full of crap on that one). Typing this message makes me want to smoke one right now. The only thing that is a little annoying is that the bands have good taste and really want to stay attached to the cigar. I gave a few of these smokes to my brother and still have 5 or so left. I will have to reward myself with one soon.

Just Hoping My Opinion Means Something,

Mark

I am surprized. I do not find that these are very strong. Lots of flavor and spice but never got a buzz off of one. Maybe I'm just a hard ass. But the Opus #5 still kicks my ass. :laugh:

I was surprised as well. It was a little strong but it was the ass kicking that hit me after that had me stunned. I often smoke on an empty stomach with no issues. My first Opus a super Beli I believe knocked me out the same way. Ive smoked many since with no issues. The 80th might not be that strong but I will be eating dinner first next time. As Mark said time might have done these well. Ive heard that from others. I would recommend this smoke I , really liked it. Just stunned me thats all.

D

After posting in the early morning, I just had to have one of these smokes and I did. Wow, what can I say? I had a great time. With these cigars being at a year, they have really developed. This time, unlike others, I got a very distinctive head buzz. Somehow, I almost smell like weed. If you have been holding back, take the plunge. You will not regret it.