• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what? Say what?

I haven't seen what tatuaje thinks of these suggestions....
Would be nice to know what Pete's thinking.

Pete,

I want to see a picture of this new tatuaje ceramic jar you're set to release. :whistling:

Pete,

I want to see a picture of this new tatuaje ceramic jar you're set to release. :whistling:

Take a look at the members gallery to see a rendering of the Jar....The Jar will stay the same but the box will be change slightly........

I am still processing the requests for sizes but I am leaning towards smaller ring sizes..........I will let you guys know what,when and where but it will be a while......

Wow Pete nice presentation, look forward to having one..

Why do we not get the East coast Tatuaje down in Texas, we only get the West Coast release??? I love the East Coast , but would love to have some of the East.. I think they are the same blends, but I am not for sure!

more Bombazo's. Them's is good. But in a 50 count SLB.

Pete, I really like the renderings of the jar. The jet-black style and white lettering really make it pop out. Have you thought about giving the jar some depth with some etching or engraving?

Cojonu blend in smaller ring guage. :cool:
Pete, the trend toward larger ring gauges is snapping back toward narrow rings. Now smokers are looking for bold lancero's.

That's what I'm talking about, then make it special Cigar Pass release and we have a winner!

:cool:
Lanceros don't necessarily have to be bold or "blow your head off" strong to light my fire. The best lanceros I've had to date remains the Graycliff Espresso Elegantes. If you can do something that rich and decadent in a 40-ring x 7" format then I'd buy 'em all day. A ligero-heavy chopstick I can do without.

Wilkey

I absolutely loved the Gran Cojonu w/ the Rosado wrapper. I have been hoping you would bring back that wrapper for a long time now.

My vote: Take the Gran Cojonu blend, throw a Rosado wrapper on it, make it lancero sized, and make it a CP special release? ... hmm... don't think it could get much better than that. :D

Hi Pete, Sorry I found this thread so late. I love the requests for thinner RG. Thin is certainly in!

I must just add my 2 cents. The Brown label especials are my fav of your line. A perfect blend of flavors and an elegant shape.

I would like to see a Laguito No. 2 format (6 x 38). The same as the Cohiba Corona Especial and the Montecristo Especial #2. A little shorter on length, but retains all the flavors and character of their longer siblings. There are many times I would like to reach for an especial, but I don't have the time to devote to it. Six inches would be perfect in many cases.

Also, looking forward to seeing you in Seattle on Friday!

[/quote]

My vote: Take the Gran Cojonu blend, throw a Rosado wrapper on it, make it lancero sized, and make it a CP special release? ... hmm... don't think it could get much better than that. :D
[/quote]

DITTO that. Maybe shagfoot that bad boy