• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What should I get next Poll

What box should I pick up next?

• Bolivar - Coronas Junior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montecristo - No.5

• Montecristo - No.4

• Punch - Petit Coronas

• San Cristobal - El Principe

• Total voters
From the pictures, they look fake. Mail me a few so i can send them out to the lab for testing :D

I voted for the San Cristobal - El Principe, which are great cigars, but I think RASCC's are a bit better.

Bruce

I put in a post election vote for the SC's, the boli's would be my second choice and then the #4's.

I'm joining this a little late myself. My money would probably go to the Boli myself. Even though I have never tried them I have liked all the other Bolivars I have had. I would be very interested in trying the SC's though after all the good comments they have recieved.

The one I have tried and would NOT be my choice is the Monte #4's. I picked up 5 year old box of them and even then couldn't get real excited about them. They are "ok" I would say. I'm just not a real monte fan though so perhaps thats just all it is. I can't really say I dislike them though.

To me this would be the perfect box split:
Bolivar - Coronas Junior
RASS
Montecristo - No.4
Punch - Petit Coronas
San Cristobal - El Principe

Replace the RASS for the #5 to make for more variety. Total = 634.00 as I figure. That's five boxes of fivers for just over 130 for five guys when you add the shipping and handling. This would interest me.

Thanks for the info on the sizes, CC

Doing a quick search on the net for San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe, the price seems to be about $120 US for a box of 25.

Would it cheaper to buy them in Cuba or is that a false expectation?

whupwhup said:
Doing a quick search on the net for San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe, the price seems to be about $120 US for a box of 25.

Would it cheaper to buy them in Cuba or is that a false expectation?
No, because after the flight and passport hassle it would just be cost prohibative :D