• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What the hell is there to do in LA?

Geoff, I have no intentions of ending up in marital jail....

I am a fan on In N Out and will definitely visit once or ten times..... :D

I have been waiting for another Doubletree HERF to come around....I think I may just be coming to this one. I love going to these things!

Bump for plans I get into town at noon on Sunday the 14th and leave Friday early. Staying in Torrence.

So is this thing on for Thursday the 18th then? Shall we make it an official DBL TREE night?

I would love a DBL TREE herf! Rod was telling me about one upcoming, but it's been a while.

I'm in for my first herf!

Sweet. I have court in the morning, but I'm gonna swing by.

Not really LA but I just stumbled into Churchills in old town SD. Pure luck as I wasn't even looking!

PJ

Im good with whatever you guys want to do. Thursday works for me if that works for everyone.

Dang, I'm going to be at the Doubletree South Bay in Torrance on Sunday .... well, Sunday the 21st.

Week late and a dollar short, huh?

DePasta?! In LA?! Unfortunately I won't be able to attend but we will speak about all of you when we smoke in ChiTown next week!

Dang, I'm going to be at the Doubletree South Bay in Torrance on Sunday .... well, Sunday the 21st.

Week late and a dollar short, huh?

Ha yeah!

DePasta?! In LA?! Unfortunately I won't be able to attend but we will speak about all of you when we smoke in ChiTown next week!

Have fun, you gone all week? If not I think I will be out again several times this year......

Im going to do my best to get here. I need to juggle some stuff with my daughter but I really do not want to miss this. Jon, carpool?

If you want to try the best burger in the country, hit up In N Out.
I fully agree In-N-Out is the best fast food burger in the country. No, wait, I think I like Fatburger even better. But both of those are blown away by many individual hamburger joints and probably all of the burger based restaurants I know of (Hamburger Hamlet, Knowlwood, Farmer Boys, Fuddruckers, etc). But by all means give In-N-Out a whirl. They are great. Beats those disgusting White Castle thingies by a mile. It's a shame the infighting the In-N-Out owner family has been going through over the years. I wish I could bump into that granddaughter who's due to inherit it all and marry her. I think she's early 30's now. I love her sight unseen (and I really have no clue what she looks like).