• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What to buy Mrs Allofus for Xmas

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Reaction score
I need to get the Xmas shopping out of the way as its interfering with my smoke funds. I've already got the kids some drawing paper (stole copy paper from work) and crayola's (stole those from Denny's). Now the wife is a different story. (she got the drawing paper and crayola's last year)

I'm thinking maybe telling her I really want to do something different this year...... a picnic in the park......yea, thats it..... a picnic in the park, maybe throw in a kite, yea, gotta show her the romance. I could use the kids easter baskets and throw a few bologny sandwhiches in there....a bag of fritos and some of the kids sippy drinks. That should save me a ton of dough........

What do y'all think? ;)

Sounds to me like the exact thing John Bobbit got his wife for Christmas, should work fine if you are a light sleeper. :D

If you can get to a JR's you can pick her up some discounted perfume, and then walk right into the humidor and stock up. One stop shopping! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: