• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was your first box?

RP Vigalantes back in 2008. $40 on clearance. After 2 years of really getting into cigars.

Hmmm, my first box was Avo Signature robustos box of 10 while my 1st 25 count box was RASCC. Both boxes were purchased back in late 2003 early 2004. I still have 2-3 of the Avo's out of that box :love:

RP Vigalantes back in 2008. $40 on clearance. After 2 years of really getting into cigars.

These were actually pretty good cigars at a really good price point

Tim

My first box was Puros Indios during an event at Edwards in Tampa. According the the manager the blue/green growth that formed a couple of weeks latter was plume (go figure).

Ken

The first box I got was Padron 3000 maduros, but I didn't buy them. I received them as a thank you for proofing a dissertation. First box I bought was 2003 Juan Lopez Petite Coronas. I'm saving these for my first born.

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990's. Yum! Took a couple years before I was brave enough to buy a whole box of cigars but after having one of these I returned to the local shop for a box.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

In 2008 I bought a box of Ashton Imperial to give to the guys in my wedding party at my wedding. I had my first cigars out of that box and fell in love with it. I still have 2 left letting them get some time on them. I will smoke one at 5 years and one at 10. All the other years I pop into the B&M and grab a stick.

A box of Illusione HL (Holy Lance) given to me by a very special man for my birthday last year.
wub.gif

My first box was Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Connecticut petit coronas

I know for a fact that my 1st full box was A/F Cuban Coronas, naturals. I believe it was sometime in 1998 but it could have been early '99. I still like these and will often go to that as my "go to" stick.

My first box (about 4 months ago- yes a newbie here) was La Aroma de Cuba-Mi amor robustos.

My 1st box was Arturo Fuente petit corona maduros. I bought them before Rush Limbaugh was on the air. I remember how pissed I was that he promoted cigar smoking because of how much the price of that same box went up. :angry: And here I am, still at it. :thumbs: