• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What was your latest purchase of fake cigars?

You're making some of us younger guys here on the boards look bad with your offensive, immature remarks. :angry:

Being Jewish, and active in the community, and having family that passed away in concentration camps, any H comment hits a cord.

I don't know why, but it always amazes me how stupid people can be. Comparing someone selling fake cigars to the world's most infamous mass-murderer . . . yeah that's logical. :rolleyes:

Getting ripped off with fakes really bothers me. I bought this one thinking it was a genuine candela wrapper, but it wasn't. Boy! Was my face red after I discovered that! :blush:

Being Jewish, and active in the community, and having family that passed away in concentration camps, any H comment hits a cord.

I am with you on this one, Spivy, and I have the same sensitivity due to family issues. The post is very offensive but he is not glorifying Hitler or making any Anti-Semitic comments.

Hexakosioi, please think before you post. No one needed to have feathers ruffled as a result of what could have been a legitimate issue for discussion.

I am with you on this one, Spivy, and I have the same sensitivity due to family issues. The post is very offensive but he is not glorifying Hitler or making any Anti-Semitic comments.

Hexakosioi, please think before you post. No one needed to have feathers ruffled as a result of what could have been a legitimate issue for discussion.

X2

And it's just my guess but I think this guy may be fishing for something in general. Every word of this thread was just plain dumb.

I'm just going to say as a Jew using his name in that manner is beyond offensive and unacceptable.

hexakosioi,
I recommend that you speak up and apologize. This is a great community and sometimes people go overboard on bashing. This in my opinion is justified, but not responding only digs a deeper whole. This is an issue that crosses many cultural lines not just internet lines. I hope no one feels that I am out of line for being hurt by this comment, but I am trying to be level headed and understand that hopefully he did not do this on purpose.

People, I apologize if I have offended anyone in this amazing community. I did not intend to make anyone angry here, and it was only said to emphasize how disturbing those counterfeiters are. I mean their job is to steal your money, having said that I was just expressing my anger and frustration. Again I apologize greatly.

However, I also think that some people referring to what I have said on this thread, except the Hitler comment, as dumb shows how immature some people are here, look who is talking. I am not that much of an expert here to be giving advises, I merely quoted one of the highly respected cigar vendors in Canada.

I apologize a million times.