• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

I picked up an Elijah Craig Toasted bottle today. Anyone have any experience/reviews on this one?

From what I've read, I should have gotten the Barrel Proof, instead of the Toasted.
Some batches of toasted come off as a little sweet for me, same for barrel proof. IMO barrel proof is better though if I had to pick between the two.

I picked up an Elijah Craig Toasted bottle today. Anyone have any experience/reviews on this one?

From what I've read, I should have gotten the Barrel Proof, instead of the Toasted.
As stated, Barrel Proof is better. I’ve gotten over Elijah Craig lately

I was just thinking about that one^. I see on Total Wine's app it's $200 (out of stock, though). Not sure I can justify the price.

I was just thinking about that one^. I see on Total Wine's app it's $200 (out of stock, though). Not sure I can justify the price.
I just passed on it for 2 as well. You can get most act 8 and 9s for 215 on the grey market.

I just passed on it for 2 as well. You can get most act 8 and 9s for 215 on the grey market.
I bought straight from High West last week. After shipping at tax, I got 2 bottles for $290.11 So $200 a bottle isn't really that big of a markup over MSRP.

I bought straight from High West last week. After shipping at tax, I got 2 bottles for $290.11 So $200 a bottle isn't really that big of a markup over MSRP.
Good info, Chad! Stagg is out there y'all. Good time to ask managers. Passed on several at $140, found one for $90

I didn’t want to start a whole new thread for this question…. But for someone who has literally no experience with wine, my lady and I are looking for some recommendations to get started and I told her I know just the fellas who might have some good recommendations. Any good starters you guys enjoy?

I didn’t want to start a whole new thread for this question…. But for someone who has literally no experience with wine, my lady and I are looking for some recommendations to get started and I told her I know just the fellas who might have some good recommendations. Any good starters you guys enjoy?
Start a new thread, it would be informative for future people and might get the attention of more people to help you out!

Everyone's taste is different but in my opinion hard to go wrong with any cabernet out of Paso Robles.