• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What would you all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince said:
Neuromancer said:
The Prince said:
Neuromancer said:
morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:
Lessee...and you know about his personal life, how? Are you a friend of his? And at times you almost seem apologetic for him...almost...and, btw, even if you have a PO box and the item is sent with a d/c# it gets scanned and shows as delivered...but when you don't have a d/c# as in this case, the you leave yourself open or are a scam artist yourself...wonder which Jacksi is? Guesses anyone?
[snapback]222663[/snapback]​

LOL.... just was told so by a person who is a friend of his... I have never had any dealings or communications with him...

My feeling is that he probably sent the package and it got lost... Instead of being a gentleman, he's being a dickhead... Why is he being a dickhead? Well maybe because of some stuff that's going on at home (which someone had mentioned to me)... Does this excuse his behavior... not at all... especially his diatribe on CP and on CF.

Only time will tell if he's a scam artist... I'd just hate to label someone a scam artist unless they are really proven to be a scam artist... He's definitely in the suspicious category, and he's definitely acting like an asshole...
[snapback]222673[/snapback]​
My feeling is he didn't mail anything or he'd scan the receipt and post it...as any honest trader would do...my feeling is you are too worried about him being labeled a scumbag/bad trader and it makes me ask why? Why are you so interested in getting this resolved? Harris has been handling it, and has done pretty well, and Jerk-off-si is either now on, or going on the scumbag list...if you're friends with friends of his maybe tell him Atuck can still go to the USPS a instigate a mail fraud case against him if he wants to push it as the mail was used to send Atuck's money order, and the mails were allegedly used to mail the goods...perhaps Jack-off-si will respond in a more agreeable frame of mind if he gets a letter from the postal inspectors, who frown highly on this...I mean if you're that close to him and his friends, that you know so much about his personal life, and are so worried about his rep, perhaps you might want to pass that along, friend...
[snapback]222692[/snapback]​

lol. I believe you are barking up the wrong tree. I believe what Morenoloco was asserting that it is unfortunate for anyone to be named a scumbag. However, if it walks like a duck...... Furthermore, he was just relaying information from other people who DO know him.
[snapback]222709[/snapback]​
OMG...another corner heard from...leave me alone about this...no more comebacks, no more PM's...why don't you guys just drop this thing already...worry more about Atuck, whom we know, and who got screwed out of $150, rather than worrying whether Jacksi is or is not a scumbag and gets labeled as so...
[snapback]222713[/snapback]​

You're babbling is starting to sound neurotic. lol
[snapback]222718[/snapback]​
And your involvement here is for what? Just to jump in and flame me when you don't know me? Another jerk..

Whoa guys! Don't start getting pissed at each other over something that happened with me. For the record, I don't doubt that Jacksi sent the cigars. I think that they just got lost. It has happened before, even with a tracking number. For example, I sent a package to a friend a couple of months ago, a gift, nothing bought or sold. I even used a tracking number and USPS Tracking said that it had been delivered. It never showed up! Was my friend scamming me? I think not. USPS just fu(ks up sometimes. I have also done alot of stuff on Ebay and this same thing has happened before without a DC#. Atleast that time nobody accused anybody of anything and it was resolved in an adult like fashion. Bottom line is that $hit happens and this time, unfortunately, I got to deal with an a$$hole. This thread has been entertaining too, until now when I see you guys starting **** with each other. I am a big boy. I can live without getting my $150 back. Now If it was $1500 and I really did think that he DIDN'T send the cigars then I might explore other avenues of getting my money back. Believe me, I've been ripped off for alot more than that before! I've made the mistake of going into business with some friends back when I ran with a rougher crowd. This cigar thing is a hobby and it's for fun. If I let this jerk get me all pissed off about $150 worth of smokes it's going to **** up this $32 Taboada that I'm smoking. I prefer to not stress about it and watch and laugh at Jacksis BS. And it has been real nice to see and hear all of you great guys stick up for me. I really do appreciate it and I thank you all. I will remember all of you for a long time. But hey, let's just let it go and let Jacksi and his poor health rest in its own misery.

morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:
Actually you've sent me about a dozen PM's regarding it, not once about a scanner and once to clarify your position...and get serious, I should apologize for what? Trying to get you off my back about this? Why don't you stop pestering me about it and stop sending me PM's about it before I put you on ignore...that's why I question your involvement in it...you're just too involved...
[snapback]222711[/snapback]​

Neuro... 2 PM's and 2 Responses in my outbox... maybe some got forwarded on to you as well...

Stop with the idiotic accusations... Get serious and apologize for your accusations... Put me on ignore dumbass... You're going on my list as well...
[snapback]222714[/snapback]​
Yeah...cause i haven't answered all your PM's...I deleted most of them...you started PMing me days ago about this...as far as me apolizing to you, I have nothing to apologize for so screw off... :angry:

Neuromancer said:
And that means what? Ya know something, bud? I haven't said anything derogatory about you here other than to question your motives in trying to keep this going because you keep posting about it and you've PM'd the sh*t out of me about it so now I am ready to put you on ignore if necessary...unless course you want to turn this into a real battle between you and me, and then I'd be happy to oblige...so now it's up to you...want to continue making derogatory comments about me personally, or you wanna let it drop...your choice, jerk, but if you want it to continue I'll be happy to step up to the plate...just say the word... :angry:
[snapback]222719[/snapback]​

MELTDOWN

moki said:
morenoloco said:
Andrew.. more than anything, he's accusing me of being friends with Jacksi's and somehow trying to convince Atuck to drop the situation...
[snapback]222706[/snapback]​

Well, Kartik, you can come clean on the relationship that you and Jacksi had... I don't think the fact that he's a former lovers of yours impacts your judgement in this matter at all.
[snapback]222708[/snapback]​

See! These are just the kind of smart a$$ comments that have caused me to love CP so much! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:
OMG...another corner heard from...leave me alone about this...no more comebacks, no more PM's...why don't you guys just drop this thing already...worry more about Atuck, whom we know, and who got screwed out of $150, rather than worrying whether Jacksi is or is not a scumbag and gets labeled as so...

Deflection!! Neuromancer must have split the cigars with Jacksi and the two lovers got into a spat as to whom would get the dipped one...

Now Neuro is trying to blame Jacksi, so that all eyes will be turned away from him :whistling:
[snapback]222717[/snapback]​
You just really are an A$$, huh? I keep asking youto drop it and you keep trying to aggravate me...having fun?

Neuromancer said:
Yeah...cause i haven't answered all your PM's...I deleted most of them...you started PMing me days ago about this...as far as me apolizing to you, I have nothing to apologize for so screw off... :angry:
[snapback]222724[/snapback]​

Liar... I should have just deleted yours too instead of answering them... Go back into your corner and start rethinking your position...

VERY RUDE Neuromancer... And yes, I do intend to help Atuck...

Atuck, moki, prince, lucasbuck... check your in boxes and you'll see what he accused me of. And I was actually respectful to him at first...

morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:
And that means what? Ya know something, bud? I haven't said anything derogatory about you here other than to question your motives in trying to keep this going because you keep posting about it and you've PM'd the sh*t out of me about it so now I am ready to put you on ignore if necessary...unless course you want to turn this into a real battle between you and me, and then I'd be happy to oblige...so now it's up to you...want to continue making derogatory comments about me personally, or you wanna let it drop...your choice, jerk, but if you want it to continue I'll be happy to step up to the plate...just say the word... :angry:
[snapback]222719[/snapback]​

MELTDOWN
[snapback]222725[/snapback]​
Go screw yourself...that's my final comment on this...what an a$$... :angry:

atuck said:
YOU BOTH NEED TO CHILL!
[snapback]222731[/snapback]​

Alan.. I was totally respectful to him and even answered his PM's with tact.

He posted his BS before he even received my last reply to his PM..

HE needs to apologize... and should return the cigars to Jacksi!!!

Neuromancer said:
The Prince said:
Neuromancer said:
The Prince said:
Neuromancer said:
morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:
Lessee...and you know about his personal life, how? Are you a friend of his? And at times you almost seem apologetic for him...almost...and, btw, even if you have a PO box and the item is sent with a d/c# it gets scanned and shows as delivered...but when you don't have a d/c# as in this case, the you leave yourself open or are a scam artist yourself...wonder which Jacksi is? Guesses anyone?

LOL.... just was told so by a person who is a friend of his... I have never had any dealings or communications with him...

My feeling is that he probably sent the package and it got lost... Instead of being a gentleman, he's being a dickhead... Why is he being a dickhead? Well maybe because of some stuff that's going on at home (which someone had mentioned to me)... Does this excuse his behavior... not at all... especially his diatribe on CP and on CF.

Only time will tell if he's a scam artist... I'd just hate to label someone a scam artist unless they are really proven to be a scam artist... He's definitely in the suspicious category, and he's definitely acting like an asshole...
My feeling is he didn't mail anything or he'd scan the receipt and post it...as any honest trader would do...my feeling is you are too worried about him being labeled a scumbag/bad trader and it makes me ask why? Why are you so interested in getting this resolved? Harris has been handling it, and has done pretty well, and Jerk-off-si is either now on, or going on the scumbag list...if you're friends with friends of his maybe tell him Atuck can still go to the USPS a instigate a mail fraud case against him if he wants to push it as the mail was used to send Atuck's money order, and the mails were allegedly used to mail the goods...perhaps Jack-off-si will respond in a more agreeable frame of mind if he gets a letter from the postal inspectors, who frown highly on this...I mean if you're that close to him and his friends, that you know so much about his personal life, and are so worried about his rep, perhaps you might want to pass that along, friend...

lol. I believe you are barking up the wrong tree. I believe what Morenoloco was asserting that it is unfortunate for anyone to be named a scumbag. However, if it walks like a duck...... Furthermore, he was just relaying information from other people who DO know him.

And your involvement here is for what? Just to jump in and flame me when you don't know me? Another jerk..
[snapback]222722[/snapback]​

You are the one who made the condescending comment to me. My first post regarding you was just to politely inject that I think you had misconstrued Morenoloco's intent and posts. If you are unable to take some heat, then it's a great ideal that you don't throw any around.

morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:
[snapback]222724[/snapback]​

Liar... I should have just deleted yours too instead of answering them... Go back into your corner and start rethinking your position...

VERY RUDE Neuromancer... And yes, I do intend to help Atuck...

Atuck, moki, prince, lucasbuck... check your in boxes and you'll see what he accused me of. And I was actually respectful to him at first...
[snapback]222728[/snapback]​
Actually there wa no need to be respectful or otherwise...there was no need to keep PMing me about it, and now you're sending out PM's to people I don't know about me? The only rude one is you, who started making derogatory comments about me in this thread, then The Prince who has been here all of 5 days jumped in to make comment about me too? Moki and Lucasbuck don't know me and haven't had any dealings with me...as far as Atuck we had a good trade/purchase...The Prince doesn't know jack about me having just arrived here, and you're trying to inflame everyone, for what reason? You just like to start flame wars? Since you first PM'd me about a week ago I've been telling you to talk to Atuck, not me, but I am sure you won't forward those posts to anyone, so take all the posts and stick them where the sun don't shine...cretin...:angry:...that goes for you too The Prince...you can stick it too...

The Prince said:
Neuromancer said:
The Prince said:
Neuromancer said:
The Prince said:
Neuromancer said:
morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:

You are the one who made the condescending comment to me. My first post regarding you was just to politely inject that I think you had misconstrued Morenoloco's intent and posts. If you are unable to take some heat, then it's a great ideal that you don't throw any around.
[snapback]222739[/snapback]​
And you're the authority on that here? You're newer than me...so why are you jumping in to fan the flames?

Neuromancer said:
Actually there wa no need to be respectful or otherwise...there was no need to keep PMing me about it, and now you're sending out PM's to people I don't know about me? The only rude one is you, who started making derogatory comments about me in this thread, then The Prince who has been here all fo5 days jumped in to make comment about me too? Moki and Lucasbuck don't know me and haven't had any dealings with me...as far as Atuck we had a good trade/purchase...The Prince doesn't know Jack about me having just arrived here, and you're trying to inflame everyone, for what reason? You just like to start flame wars? Since you first PM'd me about a week ago I've been telling youto talk to Atuck, not me, but I am sure you won't forward those posts to anyone, so take all the posts and stick them where the sun don't shine...cretin...:angry:...that goes for you too The Prince...you can stick it too...
[snapback]222740[/snapback]​

You arent that important Neuro... about as important to me as the sticks you dipped... Over the course of a week there were maybe 3 sent and 3 replied... but you're math skills are amazing...

If you are a man... you'd apologize for your misguided allegations... do you dream this **** up? Or do the Drew Estate flavoreds make you feel this way at night?

I dont like flame wars, and avoid them as much as possible.... You pushed this one to the limit... You fired the first shot... You were basically trying to start a fight...

Neuromancer said:
The Prince said:
Neuromancer said:
The Prince said:
Neuromancer said:
The Prince said:
Neuromancer said:
morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:

[snapback]222739[/snapback]​
And you're the authority on that here? You're newer than me...so why are you jumping in to fan the flames?
[snapback]222745[/snapback]​

hehe. I am new here.

8121.jpg

Guys... this is silly, let's go after Jacksi not each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.