• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What your prediction for the

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
I'm thinking Giants with the points, but the lay over might hurt them. Who are you rooting for? ???

I think the Pats will take this one and beat the spread.

Ken

Pats 35 Giants 0 or something like that. I think it's going to be one of the most boring Super B. ever.

Doc.

Pats, but I can't decide if they'll cover or not. I think probably so.

Maybe we should revisit our Super Bowl bet from last year Claudio :)

Giants 24, Pats 17

WTH, if it's not the Chargers, lets keep it in the Manning family...sorry Doc, nothing personal... :cool:

Brian

I predict the commercials, while still boring as hell, will be more exciting than the actual game.

Giants by a touchdown. Pats perfect season goes down the drain......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

heck yeah giants win
another long yard field goal

Giants 10, Pats 7

or Giants 20, Pats 17

or Pats 27, Giants 20

or Pats 17, Giants 0

I could carelss, I have numbers 0 - 7 and 7 - 0, so whatever works for me.

Pats with 2 weeks to prepare and the game they plated against each other just a few weeks ago Giants dont have a chance. Would'nt be surprised if the pats blank them. Pats 31 Giants 0. Go Pats all the way to the history books!!!!

Jet Fan here so i would love to see the Giants Take the Pats down.

Giants over Pats, but its going to be a close game i think

I will be on a plane from IA to AZ and wont miss a thing. Sports ehh... Just cant get into it.

Doesn't look too good for the Giants. They never had a great record after a bye, and a lot of them are coming down with flu like symptoms ever since the NFC Championship game.

Then again Tom's been playing like garbage and his ankle isn't fully recovered yet... hard to call.

Going with Giants 34 Pats 31. I'll take this moment to thank Tom Brady for throwing two interceptions.

The real question is "If the Pats lose the Superbowl, will Tom brake up with Gisele?"

I think the commercials will be so-so, and there will be a LOT of cheerleader shots to keep it lively.

I think the commercials will be so-so, and there will be a LOT of cheerleader shots to keep it lively.
You're right about that, the commercials are the best part of the superbowl at times.

Just for the hell of it, I think the Giants will take it. It may be over-time, but the Giants will take it. I see Osi Umenyiora sacking Brady and injuring him late in the 3rd. This will be a high scoring affair!

EDIT: for typo