• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's a good drink with a cigar?

Arkvile

So I was noticing that some people have pretty strong thoughts on what you should drink while smoking, but I was curious if anyone had any ideas on drinks for the younger of us here.

So I was noticing that some people have pretty strong thoughts on what you should drink while smoking, but I was curious if anyone had any ideas on drinks for the younger of us here.

Search is your friend!

Have you tried a 'Monster'?

...crisp, cold, plain, clear water. I still drink water very often when I smoke....

I often enjoy diet coke with one...

I think green tea goes well with a mild to medium cigar.

I personally prefer sweet tea with my cigars so far.

You could also try some club soda with lemon and lime, maybe a dash of simple syrup.

haha thanks for the replies.

even the coors light one, clever clever.

i'll be sure to give these a try the next time im smoking.

haha thanks for the replies.

even the coors light one, clever clever.

i'll be sure to give these a try the next time im smoking.

Try the 'Shift' key next time you're typing. :rolleyes:

Oh yea...Drink Coke....to help avoid a nic-fit! :thumbs:

Shirley Temple.

Doc.

:sign: Espresso, coffee, ginger beer, or taking from the Coors Lite: Michelob 64.

Gonna have to show my age here, but, is ginger beer the same as ginger ale? Both soda, just different names from different eras?

Ginger beer is (at least to my knowledge) made more like a real root beer and has a much stonger, spicy ginger taste than say, Schweppes or Canada Dry.

edit to add Wikipedia link

Shirley Temple.

Doc.

:sign: Espresso, coffee, ginger beer, or taking from the Coors Lite: Michelob 64.

Gonna have to show my age here, but, is ginger beer the same as ginger ale? Both soda, just different names from different eras?

Ginger beer is (at least to my knowledge) made more like a real root beer and has a much stonger, spicy ginger taste than say, Schweppes or Canada Dry.

edit to add Wikipedia link

Right on.. I'd love to try some real ginger beer.. I'm always up for new beverages!

Right on.. I'd love to try some real ginger beer.. I'm always up for new beverages!

It's good stuff. I've tried a few brands, but it all depends on your local availability. There are some brands that are advertised as Jamacian or Indian which might be more gingery than others.

That and you can mix some tasty drinks with ginger beer, like a Moscow Mule :thumbs: