• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats a step up from the cigar oasis?

djkojione

hey guys,

got a question, whats the next step up from a cigar oasis?

this is for an aristocrat humi.

thanks!

Not saying these are the best prices, but just did a quick search so that you can get the idea of the next step while not breaking the bank.

Link #1

Link #2

Bob's own humidification systems are pretty darn good....that's what I have in my Aristocrat cabinet.

oh i didnt know those are his own units. i actually went looking around for those locally and couldnt find them anywhere..now i know why!

Not saying these are the best prices, but just did a quick search so that you can get the idea of the next step while not breaking the bank.

Link #1

Link #2

oh thanks for the links! will read about them more later.

There is also the avallo system, reviewed here on CP by Rod.

I am not sure if it will help, but I went from an oasis to Beads and have never been happier. I have a 28 vino and it works great.

hey guys,

thanks!

The shift key! Now you have been here long enough to know what is required. Please abide by the rules that you signed on for when you signed on.

hey guys,

thanks!

The shift key! Now you have been here long enough to know what is required. Please abide by the rules that you signed on for when you signed on.

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU TONE IS YOU DON'T USE YOUR SHIFT KEY NEAR ENOUGH. PLEASE ABIDE BY THE RULES.

Thanks! let me check that out!

I am not sure if it will help, but I went from an oasis to Beads and have never been happier. I have a 28 vino and it works great.

I was thinking about the same thing. not sure how long the beads will last, maybe ill give it a try!

hey guys,

thanks!

SORRY!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN A FORUM SO PICKY ABOUT GRAMMAR.

Oops, shift key got stuck.

hey guys,

thanks!

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU TONE IS YOU DON'T USE YOUR SHIFT KEY NEAR ENOUGH. PLEASE ABIDE BY THE RULES.

Didn't you just break the "rules" yourself? :)

Thanks! let me check that out!

I was thinking about the same thing. not sure how long the beads will last, maybe ill give it a try!

hey guys,

thanks!

SORRY!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN A FORUM SO PICKY ABOUT GRAMMAR.

Oops, shift key got stuck.

hey guys,

thanks!

Didn't you just break the "rules" yourself? :)

Your last two responses here probably were not a good idea. If you really want to contribute in a positive way, just take a step back for a little while and come back following the rules when you can be mature about how you respond to threads. It will probably work out in your favor.