• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's been your most enjoyable cigar?

Mine would have to be the Boli Gold Medal I smoked last year at the Padron event at the Outlaw. It was from the newest release of these, so it had very little age on it. I wasn’t expecting a lot from it being so new, but it was spot on. Spicy, but not to much. Lots of creamy, smooth flavors. I also enjoyed it in good company, with good friends.

I have to agree with the BGM. When I had the chance to smoke my first (Thanks to Punk Lawyer) I couldn't stop thinking to myself how good this cigar was. I loved it.

This is a tough one once I started thinking about it.

It's probably going to have to be my first Davidoff Millennium, due to the circumstances in which I smoked it. Good friends, good location, just a good feeling overall, coupled with a great cigar. I have only smoked maybe 6 Millenniums in my day, but they are by far my favorite.

I've got 1 Lonsdale Millennium that's been sitting in my humi since I purchased a 4 pack sampler during Christmas of 2008, and I'm waiting for a good day to smoke it. I wonder how it'll be with a year on it.

I've smoked a good many cigars over the past few years, anything from Macanudos to Milleniums, Cuban Dunhills to Watermelon White Owls, but last night I had the most enjoyable cigar I've ever smoked. There was no special occasion, no special "mood", I didn't drink anything with it, the weather outside wasn't anything special, so there were no extra circumstances to make this cigar better. It was a Fonseca Cosacos from 1998 that cigar smoke had gifted me. I like Cosacos, but this one was extraordinary. Not sure if it was the age but this was hands down the best cigar I've ever smoked. The only other cigar I think that has even come close to being this enjoyable is a BBMF. So, I was just wondering what cigar that may have surprised you (as these are $3 smokes) as far as price point and enjoyability.
Glad you enjoyed the Fonseca Brian. These are often snubbed because of the price. I wonder how people would rate this cigar if smoked blind?

Bob

Bob has been known to dip his cigars in hallucinogenics. :thumbs:

They are good. Different, but good. For me, I regularly enjoy '01 Upmann No. 2s. Something about that cigar matches well with my goat palate.

Rob I told you that this was to be kept a secret LOL.

Bob

I would have to say the Bolivar CG. I have been gifted several and have smoked a 98, 03 and 04 that have just been outstanding. In terms of a surprisingly good cigar, I would have to give that to a Dominican Romeo y Julieta en tubo Clemenceaus. I was blown away by how good that cigar was.

I was gifted a Sir Winston from 2003. I smoked it a couple of months ago and it was by far, the best cigar I have ever smoked

I feel sick in the pit of my stomach... but I'm going to have to agree with Los :D . These '03 Sir Winnie's are outstanding cigars. I'd say my next best was an '04 Sig VI.

Bolivar Gold Medal, I want to say from 2006. I still recall this smoke being the best I've ever had. I later smoked a 2007, if I have my years right, and was very unimpressed.

This stick blew my mind last summer!
(and a picture to prove it!)

dsc00542GewijzigdinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

Lusi from '98

Rene

Two come to mind-

CoRo from 1992
HDM DC from 1992

Tough for me to choose.

Jim

I must say with conviction any Aston VSG ER's :whistling: hands down bar none :D Words simply can't express how great these are :D

Good morning,

I had some great moments of enjoyment with cigars, many have offered me great smoke, I can remember like big Cohiba Robusto cigars, Finca Tabacalera El Sitio Robustos, some good Perdomo Lot 23, etc., there are many, and not end to list them.
Each cigar has its moment, but the truth is many do not deserve infumables cigar category.

Greetings to all

Antonio

Up until a few weeks ago I would have said an Anejo 50. However I smoked an Opus X Perfecxion X ('09) that was fantastic. I was quite surprised as the other vitolas of Opus X from 2009 I have smoked were not "ready to smoke" yet.

So far; my first Tatuaje Black Robusto and when I put an offer down on my first home I lit up my first RP Edge Sumatra.

There are two the stick out:

Padron 80th maduro
Partagas Lusitania

As soon as I have room, I'm getting a box (or cab) of the Partagas.

While pricey - I have been surprised by each time I smoke a Forbidden X, most especially the latest Lost City Forbidden X.

John

That day in August '07 when a good friend handed me my first AF chateau sungrown! I enjoyed it so thoroughly I picked up this wonderful, crazy hobby of smoking cigars!

Fuente Hemingway Signature maduro in the fall
of 2008. A cool fall day, and a Hemi maddie
with plume. Knocked my socks off!

Bought a box of AF Hemi Sig. maddies this past
holiday season. In a couple of years there should
still be a few left...

Chemyst :cool: