• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your glass 2016

Healthy pour of Knob Creek Single Barrel, courtesy of Secret Santa.

Some homemade plum brandy my dad made in Croatia a few years back. A little bit to celebrate Croatia winning their group in Euro 2016.

Attachments

• ClgQ-taWQAA4-dW.jpg
    ClgQ-taWQAA4-dW.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 9
Some homemade plum brandy my dad made in Croatia a few years back. A little bit to celebrate Croatia winning their group in Euro 2016.

If that's you definition of a "little bit", I'd hate to see "a lot".
:D

Too bad they had Portugal today, I watched almost the entire game and thought Coatia played well overall but just couldn't score. BTW a friend of mine left neighboring Serbia in 1956 and always had home made plum brandy and it was pretty darn tasty.

That's not a thing....anywhere.
You must not really be from Texas. Sweet Tea and Blueberry Vodka, Peach Vodka and blueberry cranberry juice, Raspberry Tea and Tequila, Jack and Red Soda.. Those be what the real men of Texas drink.....friggin wuss!
Maybe if you drank those you could put your hand in a mayo Jar! :D:p:D:p:eek:

You must not really be from Texas. Sweet Tea and Blueberry Vodka, Peach Vodka and blueberry cranberry juice, Raspberry Tea and Tequila, Jack and Red Soda.. Those be what the real men of Texas drink.....friggin wuss!
Maybe if you drank those you could put your hand in a mayo Jar! :D:p:D:p:eek:

Born and raised. Third generation.

But I'll pass on the sissy drinks. I fisted that mayo jar stone cold sober.