• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bottle of Glenfarclas 21 from my buddy last night. It was enjoyable but I was well into it by the time we drank some

Earlier this week broke open a bottle of Handy Sazerac, that was a lesson! Also more Vintage 17 and Woodford.
Last night some Van Winkle 12.

Prepping for New Years Eve tomorrow. A bottle of Landon red, a bottle of La Marck Prosecco, a bottle of Woodford, and two flasks(one of Balvenie 12 and the other of Four Roses Small Batch) packed and ready to help welcome in the New Year with friends.

Earlier this week broke open a bottle of Handy Sazerac, that was a lesson! Also more Vintage 17 and Woodford.
Last night some Van Winkle 12.

Prepping for New Years Eve tomorrow. A bottle of Landon red, a bottle of La Marck Prosecco, a bottle of Woodford, and two flasks(one of Balvenie 12 and the other of Four Roses Small Batch) packed and ready to help welcome in the New Year with friends.

How do ya like the Van Winkle??

I had some Buffalo trace experimental bottle oat earlier.

Mmmmm . . . Balvenie 21 Portwood? My bottle went WAY too fast for what I paid for it! :laugh:

Had a nice Chianti with dinner and I'm drinking my regular bourbon tonight, 1792 Ridgemont Reserve, with the evening's cigars. Smooth and tasty!

~Boar

How do ya like the Van Winkle??

I had some Buffalo trace experimental bottle oat earlier.

I love the Van Winkle! Even though its only the 12 its very smooth and enjoyable. Too bad its so hard to find.

Been hitting the JW Double Black hard the last month including tonight.

I have been drinking the Balvenie Signature aged 12 years, batch #4. I wish I had the ability to describe the flavors the others do, but this is awesome. It has a pleasant and not overwhwlming sweetness and a slight smokiness. Plus it is going very well with the Casa Magna Domus Magnus!

Cracked open my bottle of George T Stagg tonight and am enjoying it. I've also been sipping on some HC Anejo 7 Anos over the past few days, that I picked up over new years in the bahamas, and it is pretty good as well.

Two fingers (more like thumbs) of Woodford Reserve. I really like the 90 proof. Great way to warm up.

I had a glass of Cakebread's 2008 zinfandel, and I also had a Balvenie 12 doublewood. (i'm a little dizzy. Time for bed lol)

Last night had some Willett Family Reserve Bourbon that had a great aroma but a bit more of a kick than I was expecting. Had some Four Roses Small Batch to smooth things out and finish off the evening.

What a weekend. A few months ago I invited 2 friends over to beat up a bottle of Johnny Blue. To pay me back, last weekend they brought Balvenie, MacCallan and Glenn Morangie. What a night. The experience was great. Oh, and we had some great cigars along the way. :D

Lately I have been trying to taste as many bourbons as possible. With that in mind I went out today and grabbed some Maker's Mark. Just poured a bit for myself. We shall see... :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.