• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not had alot of the real stuff, but IMO the commercial stuff is only about half as good.

Yesterday my father and I polished off the open bottle of Laphroaig 30.

Nice Khari!

Last night my son and I finished off an open Glenfiddich 30. Tonight we're hitting the last of the Glenfiddich 21 Cuban Rum Finish.

Doug,
I really enjoy the 30 year and so do most all of my friends. Oddly enough it doesn't seem to get great reviews. Hopefully it becomes available locally soon. I haven't seen it in AZ or NV in months.

My son turned 25 today. So far we have enjoyed a small pour of: Macallan 25 Fine Oak, Balvenie 25, Highland Park 25 and working on Bowmore 25 now. 4 more 25 year olds to try.The pours may need to get a little smaller. :)

Son ran out of time after #7 so the bottle of Glenmorangie 25 remains sealed. Add Caol Ila 25, Laphroaig 25 & Macallan 25 Sherry to the list for today.

Nice flight and great way to celebrate my zealous friend. I do miss the "fiddich Cuban Rum (or Gran Reserva 21 if you prefer) Just working on some 1991 Cadenhead Rosebank myself.

Glenmorangie25_zpsec3dc086.jpg

Not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.