• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted in a while in here. Not because I'm not smoking, but rather I've been smoking the same thing. I'm been continuing the Peterson Old Dublin train everyday, but tomorrow the mail man should be bringing me some gifts to smoke tomorrow.

Today Buttered Rum, but later this week the UPS man comes with my Boswells, and a bunch of tobacco to try! YAY!!!!
B

This arrives today!
3125_large_image.jpg

Who's Boswell?

Doc.

I'm not even a pipe smoker and I like it Doc. Kind of reminds me of a Colonial era clay pipe style.

That's a real beauty, Doc! :thumbs:

I've not yet purchased a "true" churchwarden. I have a mini from Boswell's and a Stanwell Hans Christian Andersen that can be either a churchwarden or standard sized that was gifted to me by a very thoughtful BOTL. I enjoy them, but I would like to procure an actual churchwarden one of these days.

Enjoy it, Doc!

Beautiful piece Doc!

I'm in the middle of a bowl of Erinmore Flake in a Nording Semi-Chruch'

Good Stuff!

I smoked my first 1/4 bowl of Penzance in my new pipe. Boy, it sure don't smoke like a new pipe. The plan is to dedicate this pipe to the aforementioned blend.

Doc.

Today is a Davidoff Scottish blend day for me. Thank you mailman (and Cupojoes!)

I smoked my first 1/4 bowl of Penzance in my new pipe. Boy, it sure don't smoke like a new pipe. The plan is to dedicate this pipe to the aforementioned blend.

Doc.
So, you're liking the Penzance? It's one of my favorites.

I smoked a bowl of Larry's Blend form Hearth and Home (pipesandcigars.com) today. Whoo, boy. Talk about latakia...

So, you're liking the Penzance? It's one of my favorites.
Me, three! ;)

I smoked a bowl of the MacBarens Latakia Blend.

Thanks for turning me on to a very tasty blend, Jake!

Steve

Last night Smokers Haven's Best Blend in my two recently acquired vintage estate GBDs. Best Blend is as I remember it--very good. I also think it's similar to Squadron Leader which would make sense if I am correct in my assumption that Germain blends both.

today was the new balkan sasiene, and it was very good. this is a characteristically light latakia, but is very complex. tasty

Last night was a wonderful one. Two of my Boswells came in along with a large array of tobacco. I smoked a bowl first of Christmas Cookie.(heaven in a bowl). I then threw a half bowl of Northwoods in the other pipe(not impressed with Northwoods). these Boswells smoke amazingly well, and I can't wait till my other one gets here tomorrow.
B

Almost sounds like my night lastnight Brandon.

Started with a bowl of Xmas Cookie, and finished it off with a bowl of Boswells Best.

You guys are really tempting me to get a pipe, learn all about them, etc.
As much as I love cigars, i.e., tobacco, I can see a lot of advantages to having a pipe.

And Doc, that pipe is just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.