• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor keeps wanting to do blood test so I haven't been smoking as of late. Plus I have been swamped.

Tonight was Plum Cake by Mac Baren Courtesy of Mr Peat. Nice start but as noted it burns hot and has a wicked bite. I let it sit for awhile but still couldn't avoid the bite. Nice burn though.

Second bowl of the night this time nightcap in my original Ben Wade. While I would say this is closer to a cigar smokers tobacco. Little bite.

I didn't notice the nicotine kick others referred to. I would give it 3 stars out of 5 as I still kept thinking there has to be something better out there.

Sitting down with some Grey Havens in a Kaywoodie Author (great little pipe), and will probably refill it with some Nightcap later on :)

C&D Briar Fox in a Dunhill bent billiard.

Have some Sam Gawith Black XX chopped up and ready to go after dinner just havent decided what to smoke it in yet.

McClellands Arcadia..tinned 055.. this is some good shit!

fuggin bad when you have to edit a ten word post twice to get the spelling right. :whistling:

McClellands Arcadia..tinned 055.. this is some good shit!

fuggin bad when you have to edit a ten word post twice to get the spelling right. :whistling:

Glad to hear that. I have never tried it but I do have an old tin that I havent cracked open yet. :thumbs:

I have 4 tins of Dunhill(Murreys)Light Flake and a tin of Renassaince stashed away... :)

Had a bowl 10yr old Nightcap on the ride home from a minivacation today, mellow.

Last night brought my first bowl of Frog Morton in my Big Ben Barbados. I enjoyed it quite a bit and am looking forward to more. I can see why this is so popular.

:thumbs:

The other night I bought my first pipe and tobacco. I found what my grandfather used to smoke, Sir Walter Raleigh, and I absolutely loved it. I also made purchase of Borkum Riff, which I have yet to try. I really like this new hobby and am definitely working it in with cigar smoking.

It's a bleak, dark, rainy day here thus far, so I opted for the pipe this morning. Cracked open a roughly five/six year old tin of Presbyterian Mixture in a Peterson's St. Paddy's Day pipe from 2002. Perfect start to the day, along with a cup o' joe.

How was the Presbyterian Mixture? I've added it to my cart a hundred times but it always seems to get cut in the "more tins than budget" edit.

Going old school today. PA in a Pete

How was the Presbyterian Mixture? I've added it to my cart a hundred times but it always seems to get cut in the "more tins than budget" edit.

Going old school today. PA in a Pete

The Presbyterian has long-been one of my favorites. It's changed blends somewhat over the years, largely as a result of company ownership changes, but it's still a damn fine smoke. I love it.

Yesterday was a bowl of a local blend, IQ-140. Today was a bowl of Milonga, a CAO blend.

Just finished a very stressful day with bowl of Stonehaven with a little Tilbury sprinkled in. Very relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.