• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the funkiest ash color you've seen?

rob300c

The Big Noobowski
Today I was smoking a Trilogy Ovation Corojo. I received this smoke from hojadadepuro in the PIF II. It smoked well and I enjoyed it (to the nub). I'm not sure if I'd ever purchase one but I would smoke it again. The ash on this sucker was a light tan!
Only other time I've had a weird ash color was from a Fauxiba I bought in a Brazilian airport. They had a YELLOW ASH and tasted like CRAP!
-Rob

I've noticed the same thing on the Ovation line. I like the smokes quite a bit, but could never figure out the tan color right in the middle of the ash. I'm glad you had the same experience... I was starting to wonder if I was seeing things. ??? :sign:

Nick

A buddy of mine had a tea flavored acid one time (shudder) that had yellow ash and bright yellow smoke. Needless to say I was surprised to see it.

WOW I never thought I'd be able to share this, one of the first Torano Virtuoso's I smoked had a faint purple color.

Goodness Rob! Couldnt wait two days to fire one of them up?! Give them some time. :laugh: :sign:
I really enjoy the ovations, had one today actually. Glad to see you nubbed that byatch. :thumbs:

Brandon

Back