• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats the sense.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuckyDawg said:
i can certainly see the sense in that!

it''s a BB. on the internet. WHO GIVES A FLYIN FRACK IF IT
MAKES SENSE OR NOT!!
it's all just 0's and 1's and doesn't cost us 1 bit extra, so BFD!
i find his posts somewhat amusing. if you don't, don't read them.
who died and left you the post police. geez! lighten up.
we have alot of new people on here. each has their own way
about them. i am enjoying the diversity. and i don't feel it's
anyone's place to make decisions for everyone on what is "worthy"
and what is not. piss and moan, god i just got divorced, i don't need this.
there, that is the end of my pointless drivel.

todd
Well I should have expected to catch this fish...... LOL!
smoke.gif

LD, out of your whole post, the only thing you said to answer the question was that you found the post's amusing. Thank You, I was beginning to think I formed the question too hard.

As for the rest of your response, it appears "assuming" runs in the family. Please feel free to quote anywhere in this thread that I, or anyone else, has taken on the role of "posting police" or deeming what is "worthy". I asked a simple question that appeared to have gone way over some people's head.
rolleye.gif

I do hope your last sentence was correct.
moon.gif
biggrintongue.gif

stogieman said:
Well, it looks like a few of us ate our Wheaties last night aye....... :D :thumbs: :p
It was Choc with the grandbabies........
jesterbox.gif
biggrinjester.gif

I agree w/ Kenny on one point, "What's the sense of of making 40+ post a day and having nothing useful to say?" Jeez, u2 brothers need to grow some skin and get over it. It's a bulletain board and you get all defensive over nuttin...

Well, put Emo.

You two (PB snd LD) seem to gravitate to getting things stirred up in here. I think you both need to let it go and act like adults.

And yes, posting 40 some posts in a day, most of which are padding and your senseless babble gets a little old.

Wow! This is better than ESPN Outdoor Life on Sat AM ;) Big game fishin on the internet......... It appears someone went trawling and caught a couple live ones LMAO

BenjieV :0

P.S. I hope you have the appropriate licenses Kenny

This is getting
offt.gif
dont.gif

Was not pointing any fingers..... just asking a simple question. Please, get back on topic thank you very much.
smokin.gif

Kenny - Some here mistake quality for quantity and attempt to increase their post count by any means possible in order to build psuedo credibility. While a huge post count is testament to longevity the illusion is exposed when the content is viewed. Those of us who are unusually "well endowed" disdain the practice and have no need to gain acceptability through mindless repetition. I'm sure you know what I mean as there are most certainly those who do not. Post padding is stupid and is an obvious attempt at recognition that cannot be attained through intellectual interaction.
I keep imagining this sweaty little person in a windowless room with a pile of horribly gnawed pencils beside the keyboard. Sweat glistens on the brow which is creased in concentration as a tongue sneaks out and licks the upper lip. The sounds of, "Heh, heh heh huhuh heh" accompany the whir of a computer fan.

NA

Allofus123 said:
Whats...the...sense...in...making...40...post...a...day...and...not...having...anything...to... say?
W-h-o...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................c-a-r-e-s?

SamClemmons said:
Kenny - Some here mistake quality for quantity and attempt to increase their post count by any means possible in order to build psuedo credibility. While a huge post count is testament to longevity the illusion is exposed when the content is viewed. Those of us who are unusually "well endowed" disdain the practice and have no need to gain acceptability through mindless repetition. I'm sure you know what I mean as there are most certainly those who do not. Post padding is stupid and is an obvious attempt at recognition that cannot be attained through intellectual interaction.
I keep imagining this sweaty little person in a windowless room with a pile of horribly gnawed pencils beside the keyboard. Sweat glistens on the brow which is creased in concentration as a tongue sneaks out and licks the upper lip. The sounds of, "Heh, heh heh huhuh heh" accompany the whir of a computer fan.

NA
:sign: :sign: :sign: ROTFLMAO!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

I have noticed quite a bit of nonsense posts lately, such as post padding. I'd rather not see it, since all it does is take up unnecessary resources on the server which in turn CP pay's for.

When someone goes to search for something, it'd be nice if they found what they were looking for rather than a bunch of post padded threads.

QUALITY is always better than QUANTITY. Let's keep CP a quality site.

I'm sure several of us are guilty of post padding, so let's not do it anymore. I think this is a very fair thing to ask for the better of CP.

Thanks...

PS - I don't have any problem kicking flood control up a notch. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.