• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's You Latest Purchase - Accessories

_Deon_

Smoke Em If You Got Em
I picked up this xikar portabe ashtray, what a life saver, fits right in the cup holder!

631211f8-4d9c-e556.jpg

I have been looking at that thing for months....it was on Cigar Monster a little while back and I forgot to order it at the Mashup that evening. Let us know how it works out with a review.

As for me, I just ordered ANOTHER Igloo cooler from Wallymart online for the ever growing overflow....now I have to get the humidification devices to put in there.

Xikar Xi cutter in silver. Soooo much nicer than my dulling old masher.

Deon, that thing is awesome and pretty sure it was invented by a cigar smoker. I bought one a few months ago and use it on my morning drive.

Gary, it's definitely worth the money. I'm not sure what I paid for it but was worth it. I has to to rings. One you can rest the cigar on it and the other side is to ash but could also be used to rest the cigar as it gets shorter on you. Cleaning it is also easy. All you do is shake it out to the dump the ashes and they have not caked on the steel on me yet. Close it when your done and no smell of ashes. Second best thing since sliced bread!

I also picked this multi cutter up last week. Its has two V cut and 2 regular cut slots. Works pretty well.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9415]

What a coincidence, I too bought one of those Xikar can ashtrays because I needed to add items on Amazon so I could qualify for free shipping. I've used it a couple times while smoking in my van while driving to work, the little coiled spring helps knock off the extra ash so it doesn't end up in my lap, and the best thing about it.

I don't ash the cigar out the window anymore which used to leave a trail of white ash on the side of the door from the freeway speeds. It kind of resembled dried bird shit from far away.

Or I could piss in it if I get stuck in traffic on the freeway. :)

<edit for punctuation>

I was blessed to spend six days at an LCDH in the beginning of the February. The only accessory I bought was a two dollar double bladed cutter for $15.

I picked up this xikar portabe ashtray, what a life saver, fits right in the cup holder!

631211f8-4d9c-e556.jpg

Use mine almost everyday whether in the car, or in my beach chair at my kids soccer practice, or hanging out at a friends house!!!

I was thinking about buying that Xikar ash-can to replace my current one for my car. I never understood the two coil-type things inside though. I'm assuming one is to hold the cigar, while the other would be to ash? How do you like it?

As for my last purchase, it would be a 10-ct travel Herf-A-Dor!

I love it, one of the best accessories that I have purchased. Use it all the time in the car, a cigar will not fit into a cars regular ashtray. Yes, one ring to hold it before lighting it, the coil ring is used when it is lit. You can lest your stick rest without burning a hole in your seat. When you close the lid, you can't smell a thing. Get one, you will love it!

Just cleaned the car- found my favorite cutter and a torch. That was nice- my car was a mess!

I love it, one of the best accessories that I have purchased. Use it all the time in the car, a cigar will not fit into a cars regular ashtray. Yes, one ring to hold it before lighting it, the coil ring is used when it is lit. You can lest your stick rest without burning a hole in your seat. When you close the lid, you can't smell a thing. Get one, you will love it!

Nice. I'll definitely have to get my hands on one. Thanks!

How well does the Xikar can seal up..?? The wife wants one as she sometimes smokes while out and about....it would be the bomb in the cup holder in her car....!!

Deon,
I realize I'm being anal, but can you edit the title of this thread? It bugs the crap out of me every time I see it.

What's Your Latest Purchase - Accessories

BBS - The can seals up great, can't smell a thing. Be sure not to leave a cigar butt in the can when it is closed, becasue when you open the lid, it will smell like a$$.

Gavin - What would you like the title to read?

My guess would be "YOUR" instead of "YOU", but I could be wrong. It's happened before. Once.

Sorry about using "YOU" instead of "YOUR". This topic was created on my phone, I did not even notice, thanks for pointing it out. I don't know how to change the tile. If someone can help me with that it would be great, if not I will just start a new topic.