• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your current ride? What's your fantasy/dream ride?

oke&coke said:
Kann, I'm fairly certain I have seen that jeep around before.  If someone ever pulls up along side and waves, that may be me.

Just saw this.  Give a wave if you see me out and about.  The truck is my DD, but it's not exactly a rare moment that I'm wheeling the Jeep somewhere around the island, especially on the weekends.

You off on weekends yet?

kann said:
Kann, I'm fairly certain I have seen that jeep around before.  If someone ever pulls up along side and waves, that may be me.

Just saw this.  Give a wave if you see me out and about.  The truck is my DD, but it's not exactly a rare moment that I'm wheeling the Jeep somewhere around the island, especially on the weekends.

You off on weekends yet?
Not this weekend but the next few I am. Of course the kid will dictate my itinerary for a while.

oke&coke said:

You off on weekends yet?
Not this weekend but the next few I am. Of course the kid will dictate my itinerary for a while.

Been there, brother.  Twice!  

I'm *usually* good for short notice stuff.  Hit me up if you get a few free hours and want to burn one.

kann said:

You off on weekends yet?

Been there, brother.  Twice!  

I'm *usually* good for short notice stuff.  Hit me up if you get a few free hours and want to burn one.
Will do. I will have some time off of work when she is born so might be able to get together then.

My daily driver is a 2010 Chevy Camaro.
I'd really like to get an old 57 Chevy step side pick-up... or maybe build a rat rod.

Current ride... A hand me down from my grandfather. Not a Johnny Junk fan... but free is free.

9573d7918efdc795b2c25c6b842df6b1.jpg

Dream ride...

55e40fc21efea8bc2634a6dd78c12b40.jpg

I figured I'd post these instead of my truck. I don't smoke or drink when driving my F150. The same can't be said for the mower.