• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite $2-$2.50 cigar?

FireFighter 227

Rather than asking what your favorite cheap cigar, lets keep the price restraint to $2.50 per stick. As a noob, Ive found some favorites, including the Ashton Classic Corona, but as you can imagine, this is a bit expensive to smoke on a daily basis.

I just finished up a Te Amo Toro, which wasnt too bad. I'd probably be OK with making this a daily smoke, but it wasnt anything amazing, thats for sure. It did burn nice and was nice and mild, which I currently prefer.

I would really like to find a cheap cigar I can buy a box of to smoke daily and gift to friends when playing poker, at work, etc.

Thanks in advance.

My favorite $2.50 stick was on sale today on C.I.Joe for $24.99 a 10er.
Reyes Family Premier. With some age it tastes pretty good for a $2.50 stick.

I would go with the Por Larranaga Cuban Grade Maduro which can be had for $2 a stick when you buy a box. I was disappointed when I heard these were discontinued, but a stop at a local B&M introduced me to the Cusano P1 which I've been able to find at box prices of less than $2 a stick.

Padron Londres, both natural and maduro, each sell for $2.25 by me.

I would say Oliva G,its about $3 per cigar.

Never tried Padron 2000 yet.

This topic has been discussed many times before but I would add Padron, Gran Habano #5 and Consuegra Maduro #9.

Just about everything that my BROTHER hands me. :angry: :sign:

H.Upman No. 100 Robusto Maduro....$60 for a box of 25...let them sit for a month and there good to go...

Oliva Series G Maduro (Special G)