• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite morning cigar

I like, in no particualr order:

Padron Delicias Natty or Maddy
Illusione 68
Illusione MK
Fuente Hemingway Short Story
The old Devils Weed Robusto :(

I have been trying yet some devils weeds for a while but they sell out fast in sizes I want.

I like, in no particualr order:X

...stuff...

The old Devils Weed Robusto :(

Nothing wrong with that! Those are anytime, anywhere smokes!

The sad face is me lamenting their demise. That said, I really need to try some from the current runs, to see if they are anything at all like the Originals.
When I tried the new discount bundles, from CI, they tasted very musty and rotten. Nothing at all like the original.

I have dying to try some of the devils weeds that everyone was ravings about. Every time I was about to order order something came up...looks like I missed the bud :-/

I just got a 5 pack of La Aurora Preferido Cameroon robutsos, and I gotta say its pretty damn good stick

I don't get to smoke in the morning very often, but lately when I have been able to it's been an Epernay of some sort.

Depends on weather and sit-ability. Probably a Bolivar Confradia, Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro, or a Padron 2000 Maduro.

I don't always smoke in the morning, but when I do it's a RASCC or Petite Caz.

If I'm smoking after breakfast it's a Padrón 6000 maduro or Oliva MB2.

Padron 1926 No. 35, maduro. 'Nuff said.
Well put... a great way to start the day! I love these as well as a nice Noella in the morning with a stiff cup of joe!

I attended a cigar brunch once and they served up Oliva Master Blend 3's with steaks and bloody mary's and it was one of the best days of my life! Ok i am exaggerating but you get the idea. So ever since then its been a favorite morning smoke.

in the winter when its cold I would have to say an 8-5-8 Maddie short sweet and great rp

Well, this morning it's an EP Carillo torpedo, which has turned out to be a fine smoke indeed. Ordinarily I don't smoke in the morning unless I'm camping, but it's the Winter Solstice and, as per "old country" tradition I've been up all night.

~Boar