• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite movie of all time?

Heat. So bad ass on so many levels.....I've heard the bank shoot out is actually used for some training scenarios. Michael Mann at his best:

I don't know the veracity of it, but I have heard it stated multiple times from various "movie trivia" outlets (maybe they all just got the lie from the same place and ran with it... like Facebook?) that Al and Bobby's scene in the diner was composited, as they could not stand to be in the same room with each other by that point in filming.

"My name is Inigo Montoya" - Princess Bride
"If you build it, he will come" - Field of Dreams
"There are days that define your story beyond your life. Like the day they arrived." - Arrival
The Intouchables - French version
Most Tom Cruise movies
and probably 50 others depending on my mood.

Last edited:
Heat. So bad ass on so many levels.....I've heard the bank shoot out is actually used for some training scenarios. Michael Mann at his best:

The bank shootout is amazing. The first time I heard it with a good sound system, I thought I was going to have a panic attack. Lol

I loved Dances with Wolves and I love nearly everything Kevin Costner has done but there was an unforgivable mistake on his part as director of the film. The movie was based on his time with the Sioux Indians and his eventual friendship with Ten Bears, the chief.

There's just one problem, Ten Bears was the chief of the Comanche Indians.

LINKY
You mean the Lakota? Unforgivable! 😂

I know! Some would say basically say a very close relative to the Sioux.

You mean the Lakota? Unforgivable! 😂

I know! Some would say basically say a very close relative to the Sioux.
The Lakota and Souix were closely related but Ten Bears had nothing to do with either, other than the fact that Ten Bears family were killed by the Lakota when he was young.

Try to keep up rook.;)

The Lakota and Souix were closely related but Ten Bears had nothing to do with either, other than the fact that Ten Bears family were killed by the Lakota when he was young.

Try to keep up rook.;)
That obviously was too sophisticated of a ball buster for you and went right over your head.