• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

Well, been wanting a couple of things here lately. A new pipe, and new tobaccos to try(even though I still have unopened tins to try). Really been wanting a decent unfinished pipe and finally found one that fit the bill. It is also the first Petersen in my collection. Picked up a small pipe rack to go beside my new smoking chair, and a new ashtray for beside my smoking chair. Picked up several new baccy's. Before long I am going to have to get some type of cabinet for storing my tobacco in.

C&D Exhausted Rooster
GL Pease Westminster
GL Pease Maltese Falcon
Mccleland Grand Orientals Yenice Agonya
Mac Baren Roll Cake (My grandfather used to smoke a pipe years ago, and after he passed my dad found an empty tin of this in his things. So I gotta try some of what my Grandfather smoked)
Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader
also picked up some more Escudo since I am out

Then here is my new Petersen
002-029-7335.jpg

B
Nice pipe, bro. Those are some of my favorite blends you bought, too!

I took a chance and bought an 8oz tin of C&D Murphy's Mistake. Never tried it but I'm a sucker for serendipity. All they tell you is it's a small batch of very popular English blend that was accidentally blended with sweetened cavendish instead of unsweetened.

If I don't like it I'll make up some newbie samplers. :D

Steve

I figured they were safe choices to sample. They seem popular here with some that appear to have similar tastes to myself, and if I don't like any they won't be hard to get rid of. I was glad to find that pipe, I had only been able to find unfinished pipes in the $250 range that I liked, and was not willing to spend that.
B

Went to visit Shadow at the Emporium the other day and bought my first two bulks.

ounce of their own creation ....... Almost Heaven
Ounce of ..... Black Cordial

Love them both as well as the Churchwarden Keystone_Raider sold me.

4 oz. of P. Stok. Luxury Navy Cut.
4 oz. of P. Stok. Luxury Bullseye Flake
4 x 8oz bags of Esoterica Stonehaven
and a Piper Reamer tool. LOL.

Vin

I got a couple good deals on a some pipes on ebay last night.

Hardcastle London Made Royal Bruyere(Dunhill second) ($25)

The grain is perfect save for a small fill that turned this Dunhill into a Hardcastle.

GBD Brunette 1604 Made in England ($10)

A great flake pipe.

Edit to remove poor picture.

They both have turned out to be outstanding smokers, though. Can't beat the price on them, either.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Roll x 2
Dunhill Royal Yacht x 3
Old Joe Krantz from 2005
McBaren Plumb Cake
Canal Boat from 2003
Vauen Jubilaumsedition
Charles Fairmorn Blantyre Mild Blend

Not a bad TAD week...

Today I purchased a tin of Fribourg & Treyer Blackjack. Never had this before, and it will be here with some Cigars I purchased today.
Im looking forward to tasting it. I was after some more Squadron Leader but they were all out, so maybe next time.

Just bought my first tin. C&D Burley flake #4......I'm likin' the smoky latakia note, my first experience with it.

Just picked up some Mac Baren Plumcake, Petersons Connoisseur's Choice and Danish Black vanilla mixture. Not sure if I reall like the Connoisseur's Choice yet. Not really what I expected

Yesterday I purchased a tin of Frog Morton On the Town. I've never smoked this one and I'm looking forward to a bowl this morning with some Community coffee!

Just picked up another tin of Cornell and Diehl's Easy Times. I have smoked many others, but that is my go to every day smoke.

1 tin of Christmas Cheer 10
1 tin of Chelsea Morning
1 tin of Solani Aged Burly Flake

and will soon order some Christmas Cheer 11!!!!!