• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

For reasons I won't bother getting into, 2012 was a rather important year for us, so my wife went out and got me a 2012 Dunhill to comemerate the year. Apparently it was quite a task because most retailers are still stocking 2011s.

For reasons I won't bother getting into, 2012 was a rather important year for us, so my wife went out and got me a 2012 Dunhill to comemerate the year. Apparently it was quite a task because most retailers are still stocking 2011s.

That is one awesome wife. PICS!! :thumbs:

Great choice!! Great wife!!

Picked up 10 or so different Hearth & Home tins before December slips away! Haven't tried any H&H blends yet, and couldn't think of a better time to try some at 20% off at P&C. Too bad Fusilier's Ration and Slice 'O Gold are out of stock though. If anyone needs, the coupon code is HHHOLIDAY for the 20% off H&H blends.

My wife gave me a sampler of aro tobaccos from Boswells. Including Christmas Cookie, Pom Holiday, Rum RIver, Ice tea and Berry Cobbler.

Have already had the Christmas Cookie, and it's one of my favorites.

She's a dandy.

Upon the advice of DeputyDawg, I picked up a tin of Frog Morton today. Good stuff, although I don't have much to compare it to... yet!

TAD struck bad this time!
tad-001.jpg

Just ordered my first pipe. Ordered it from CigarInternational.com

Missouri Meerschaum Legend corn cob pipe

And the 3 in 1 pipe tool.

2-8 business days to get here.

Read up in the pipe thread here and the corn cob was the suggested first pipe for a beginner.

Smoked my first Pipe bowl this week.   Thanks so much to NorCalMark for hooking me up with some knowledge and an awesome setup.   My first bowl was Dunhill Nightcap and loved every second of it   Also Thanks CJ for the info, help guide and tips during the smoke.

Great to see new pipe smokers getting in to the hobby! I just picked up a few tins of the new release of Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture and pre-ordered two Drew Estate tins, meat candy and the other non aro.

Picked up my first Meer today, do they normally have screw in stems? It was fairly cheep, so I figured I'd give it a try to go along with a couple briars I have on the way to replace the one I lost at the golf course.

null_zpsf3555dab.jpg

Also ordered some tins, some for myself, and some for a trade:

Ashton: Artisan's Blend 50g 
Dunhill: Flake 50g 
Fribourg & Treyer: Vintage Flake 50g 
McClelland: Personal Reserve: Blackwoods Flake 50g 
McClelland: Special: Christmas Cheer 2013 100g 
Orlik: Golden Sliced 50g 
Solani: Silver Label - 660 100g 
Solani: Aged Burley Flake - 656 50g

Picked up my first Meer today, do they normally have screw in stems? It was fairly cheep, so I figured I'd give it a try to go along with a couple briars I have on the way to replace the one I lost at the golf course.

Also ordered some tins, some for myself, and some for a trade:

Ashton: Artisan's Blend 50g Dunhill: Flake 50g Fribourg & Treyer: Vintage Flake 50g McClelland: Personal Reserve: Blackwoods Flake 50g McClelland: Special: Christmas Cheer 2013 100g Orlik: Golden Sliced 50g Solani: Silver Label - 660 100g Solani: Aged Burley Flake - 656 50g

Many meers do have screw in tenons, so nothing unusual there. Get to coloring that bowl with some good smokes!

Picked up a tin of Peterson's Holiday Blend 2013 and a few from Boswells:  Christmas Cookie, Berry Cobbler, No Bite Delight and Boswell's Best.  They also gave me a sample of their newest blend.  If you name it, you get a pound of it.  I'm currently smelling it every 15 minutes trying to come up with something!

My recent pipe purchase was a Stanwell's Nanna Ivarsson. It's a pretty good quick smoker (I enjoy the Stanwell Vanilla with it)

I just ordered a Boswell pipe this morning...'Weathered Stone Nose-warmer Sitter'.  This is my 2nd Boswell pipe---first ordered back in 2008.  Along with the pipe, I ordered 3 oz each of Boswell's Best, Premium Burley, Christmas Cookie, and PA Dutch Treat.  I've laid off of smoking pipes in recent years, having spent more time w/ cigars; however, I'm going to get back into pipe-smoking again....
WSNosewarmer4_002.JPG

Picked up a couple things this past Friday on the way back from a business trip:

1 tin - McClelland Grand Orientals: Classic Samsun
1 tin - McClelland Syrian Super Balkan
8oz - Newminster Superior Round Sliced

I must say, for a Villger bulk, the Superior Round Sliced is a pretty tasty smoke for the price!