• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was out and about today, and not at the shop that I have been frequenting the past month or so, BIG MISTAKE!

I did manage to find a couple smokes that I thought I might try... all for the first time.

CAO Maduro Robusto
Rocky Patel The Edge Maduro
Rocky Patel The Edge Corojo
Acid Kuba Kuba (Okay, I haven't tried one of these, and I thought I might give it a shot... )

I should have driven down to Rehoboth, and gone to the shop there. I kinda regret it, but I'll make the best of what I got.

1x Box of WOAM

woam1ex9.jpg

Had one last night, all I can say is WOW! What an awesome cigar!

Nice looking BOX brother.

Went to a new B&M sorta by my house and picked up one of the following:

BTL
Opus X Double Corona
Forbidden X Robusto from 05, came in a coffin that said 04, so I thought that was weird. Band had 05.

Bought a 10 set variety of Opus X' on e-bay. Not sure what I was thinking - but then again that's how most of my cigar purchases go.

John

Box O'Sharks and a box of 55's
WOOOHOOOOOO
Its Christmas

Art

Bought a 10 set variety of Opus X' on e-bay. Not sure what I was thinking - but then again that's how most of my cigar purchases go.

John

Buying on ebay, or impulse purchasing :laugh:

I'm such a newb - when I see something interesting I buy w/o thinking it through - imagining that I'll never see such a cigar again. Again - a fool and his money are soon parted!

John

Over the last week or two:
Box of Opus X Super Belicoso
2 tickets in an Opus22 split
Box of Bolivar Gold Medals
Box of Don Carlos No.3
Box of Love Stories

All of it was split out, though.

Just got back from my local B&M and enjoyed a Anjeo 77 (Shark), not sure if it's all that people talk them up to be. Although, I did have draw issues, definitely will give this cigar another shot.

Ill be heading to the Outlaw hopefully sometime this week, I need suggestions. So far ive found myself to enjoy full flavor cigars without the full body, I really like the CAO Gold Maduro, CAO MX2, and Oliva Serie G Maduro. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Recently purchased:
Pepin Black

Ill be heading to the Outlaw hopefully sometime this week, I need suggestions. So far ive found myself to enjoy full flavor cigars without the full body, I really like the CAO Gold Maduro, CAO MX2, and Oliva Serie G Maduro. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Recently purchased:
Pepin Black

Ask any of the Outlaw brothers for help!! They are good people!

Suggestions off the top of my head:
-Oliva V
-CAO America
-Illusione (not the new stuff, I hear it's more full strength??)
-Padron anything

Yeah the guys are great! I could stay and talk cigars for hours ive been limited on time in frequent visits though... Ive had the Illusion cg~4 not a big fan... but I cant limit it out from just one smoke ill try it again sometime... Thanks for the help

Not all for me. For various people here. The haul was:

Anejo No. 55 - Box
Anejo No. 77 - 9
WOAM - Box
BTL - Box
Classic Maduro - Box
Untold Story - Box
Signature Maduro - 21

Not shown Anejo No. 49 & Anejo No. 48

The office is pretty quiet this week. People bailing left and right for the holidays. Sooo...being the opportunist that I am....I decided to head over to the local B&M near my office that I had been meaning to checkout for some time. Going to a new B&M is like going to church. I always feel like I need to put a little offering in the collection plate.

Here is my lunch time haul....

1 - Alex Bradley Tempus Robusto

4 - A.F. Château Fuentes (maduro)

2 - Perfecxion No.4

2 - Davidoff Short Perfectos

2 - Padron 1964 Anniversary Monarca ( 6 1/2 x 46)

2 - La Aurora Centros (Panatela)

Here's a quick photo I snapped with my phone...

348324197.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.