• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasy's siggy and AV totally destroys any train of thought i might have had, every time i see it

my box of ISOM robusto sampler came in today, coolidor is now full, but gotta make room for some coming in on a newb trade, and i'm done. For a little bit anyway, this shit is ADDICTING

Just got back from my local La Casa Del Habanos and bought:

1x Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill
1x Bolivar Bonitas
1x Punch Royal Seleccion No.11
1x Montecristo No.4
1x Cuaba Exclusivos

and a 5 pack Jose L.Piedra Nacionales (make it 4 as i am in work smoking one now)

daniel

IMG_8125.JPG
What a pic! :love:

Boxes

PARTAGAS SERIE P NO. 2
PARTAGAS SERIE D NO. 4
BOLIVAR CORONAS
SLR SERIE A
VSG ENCHANTMENT

I don't normally go for mini's, however i could not resist. I picked up a box of 75 mini Cohiba Red Dots for 2.99!

Box Tatuaje Series P P1 - Corona Gorda Natural
5 Don Pepin Cuban Classic Petite Lancero 1977
2 Tatuaje Classic Tainos Natural

Doc.

I ordered a sampler pack that included:

2 Gurkha Legend Torpedo
2 Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Belicoso
2 Cohiba Red Dot Triangulo
2 Montecristo Churchill

Just got them today. They are resting comfortably in the humi waiting till the weather warms.

I was out of town so I found a place that carries JFR's I piked up 10 of them and a Camacho Corojo Diadema, I don't know what the hell it is but it semed intresting.

Billy

Just got a box of VSG Illusions delivered on Monday.

Yesterday picked up a box of Don Pepin Blues (Generosos) and box of Don Pepin JJ Sublimes.

ups dropped off box of bauza pyramids and box of bauza casa grande's. nice sale at mike's cigars. makes new england weather more bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back