• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I went to Wichita and stopped at a cigar shop there. Picked up some unique finds (to me and my surrounding area anyway): 2 - Hemingway Best Sellers, 1 - Hemingway Work of Art, 1- Hemingway Masterpiece, 1- Tatuaje Verocu West Coast, and 1 - Cabaiguan robusto. All at MSRP except the Masterpiece. It'll have to be an open day before I can smoke that baby!

I just picked up a DPG Lancero Collection, Padron 80th, Anejo #49 & #46. Pretty good day for me I think...

a moldy box of Diplomaticos #2. I sent the vendor a picture and he asked me if I was 100% sure it was mold.
:laugh:

Just got a box of Edge Missile Corojo for a whopping $52. Before that a box of Tat Noellas, LFD Chisel and 2 DCM #5's. :thumbs:

Some more 8-5-8 SG's (8)

And a little thing that goes by the name of Chili Pepper :thumbs:

Local B&M cracked open a 2006 Opus 22 box and is selling them as individuals.

I will post a pic of the Chili Pep later today.

Lou

Nice pick up Lou. I picked up some Opus Double Robustos in a trade today so I'm pretty pumped about those.

Nice pick up Lou. I picked up some Opus Double Robustos in a trade today so I'm pretty pumped about those.

The BBMF was still in the box but they wanted way too much for that. The Pepper and BBMF were kinda Holy Grails for me so I was very happy picking up the Pepper.

Lou

Some more 8-5-8 SG's (8)

And a little thing that goes by the name of Chili Pepper :thumbs:

Local B&M cracked open a 2006 Opus 22 box and is selling them as individuals.

I will post a pic of the Chili Pep later today.

Lou

Where in ATL might you have found these gems, Lou? Hmmm?

:whistling:

Very nice, Mike! Now where are the Magnificos?

I'm willing myself to NOT purchase them b/c they are so $$$. However, that will-power is fading as the days go on :whistling:

The will-power faded away :whistling:

P1030340.jpg

Pick up 4 more Anejos 46 and 1 untold story maduro. Love the hemmi maddies and can't pass up the anejos. Damn limits!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.