• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been a little self-indulgent lately. Illusiones (two boxes) from hermit11, Padrons from stepthirteen, God of Fires from Jack Schwartz, and tonight . . . a fiver of Anejo Sharks from my local B&M, who got their holiday shipment in---box each of five vitolas, everything but the 55's.

My Shark box is almost full again. One more fiver's all it'll take.

~Boar

Was getting low on cheap smokes so I picked up 55 Jose Piedra Cremas for a damn good price... :thumbs:

3 Anejo Sharks
2 Anejo No. 48
2 BTLs

Everytime I attempt to walk in a humidor for to find some sticks for my noob collection, I keep running into stuff like this. :cool:

10 RP Vintage 1990 Toros, and a box of Oliva Serie G Special G Cameroons for my box split.

Yes, they finally arrived. Now for the fun part :)

5 sharks
3 BTLs
1 Box Anejo 46
5 Tat Noellas
1 BBMFM

It's been a good week for cigars!

Just picked up a box of LFD Double Ligero DL-700. Hope these don't put me on my a55. :p

CI got the best of me this week between the weekly deal and Joe's Daily I purchased 40 Graycliff 1666's & 10 DPG Series JJ . I also bought a La Aurora Sampler for a buddy of mine for Christmas.

Just a small (but complete impulse) buy. Went to a new B&M at lunch and picked up one of each of these.....

CAO Maduro - Belicoso
San Cristobal - Monumento

Don't have the money to buy super premiums right now. I was running short on cigars I like to hand out to friends so I went on CBid and bought different fivers:

CAO Gold Maduro Robusto (never had one of the maduros; more interested in having 1 and giving the others away)
Padilla Achilles Robusto - I had one of these which was interesting.
Padilla Obsidian Torpedo (2 5ers) - I actually like these: thick smoke, good taste, good price.

No special fuentes this year :(.

My package is arriving today! YES FINALLY! Box of each

CAO Brazilia "Piranha"
AB MAXX "The Fix"
Nub Habano 460

Gonna try my very first nub today :D

Seen that my local B&M still had a few Oliva V maduro's left so I grabbed a couple with a couple of RP Edge M's on my lunch break.

Status
Not open for further replies.