• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you guys afford all of these cigars is beyond me, at most I can usually only buy a few sticks at a time, most recently being a few CAO Brazilia Amazons, and a friend gave me a Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Figurado that I'm interested to try out.

With all the money I have been spending on single sticks i could of bought a box .But right now im trying them out to find which ones i like.

I really liked the padron 2000 i had last night may be my first box order.

How you guys afford all of these cigars is beyond me, at most I can usually only buy a few sticks at a time, most recently being a few CAO Brazilia Amazons, and a friend gave me a Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Figurado that I'm interested to try out.

I usually do not like think what I actually spend on cigars. Yesterday I picked up:

2 Anejo 50s
2 La Aroma de Cuba Edición Especial
3 Illusione mk

5 Gran Habano 3 Siglos
5 Gran Habano Conneticut #1
5 Gran Habano Habano #3
5 Gran Habano Corojo #5

Wasn't my last purchase, but was the last thing I got in the mail!

After about two months of not buying anything I got the Purchase/Bid-button fever again and have picked up:

1 box of Padron 2000 maduro including a free travel humidor, using a $10 off coupon from Famous Smoke Shop for $83
20 DPG Blue toros from joecigar deal yesterday for $75
1 box of Oliva Serie O robustos for $50 on cigarbid

Don't usually throw around prices, but I'm happy about getting some decent deals. If you're gonna spend it, may as well spend it wisely, I say.

3 x LFD Chisel
2 x A.F. Hemminway Classic Maduro
5 x A.F. Don Carlos Double Robosto
2 x A.F. Double Chateau Fuente
4 x Illusione ~888~
1 x Anejo #50
2 x Anejo #55
1 x Anejo #77
1 x Don Carlos #3
3 x Padron 7000 natural
2 x Padron 6000

All thanks to great botls from here.
They are on the way hope they will get here soon...

Box of Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 from Al @ Puff N Stuff.....He's got great prices and service to boot.

1 box of Tatuaje Cojonu 2006...$211
1 box of Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classics (toro)...$82
10 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Magnates...$70

Won a box of Padilla Miami robustos off cbid last night. My first full box of these delicious smokes. Can't wait.

1) Davidoff Maduro Robusto
1) Padron 1926 Maduro Principe
1) Don Carlos 30th Anniversary Robusto

MiniScore.jpg

Ohh also just scored this off of eBAY. Going to clean up the bowl and re-fiinsh it.
68f1_1.jpg

I picked up a few Camacho Triple Maduros the other night. I snagged a few recommend Camerons. I'd have to double check the names.

-Gianni-

I stopped at the TInder Box on the way home from work and picked up a CAO LX2, and was talking to the owner about Sharks. He told me to hold on a minute, and came out of the back room with a shark in hand. I was pleasantly surprised, as I have been looking for a Shark for quite some time

DSCF1814.jpg

I stopped at the TInder Box on the way home from work and picked up a CAO LX2, and was talking to the owner about Sharks. He told me to hold on a minute, and came out of the back room with a shark in hand. I was pleasantly surprised, as I have been looking for a Shark for quite some time

DSCF1814.jpg

Careful bro.

Eat before you smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.