• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir, I've finally realized what I've been missing out on. I actually got a chance to smoke one of the Angeles today--very good cigar but, unfortunately, I hadn't eaten at all beforehand and it left me slightly nauseous.

Just got a box of Padron 5000 Maduro. I know it isn't anything crazy expensive or rare, but it is my first box purchase.

Just got a box of Padron 5000 Maduro. I know it isn't anything crazy expensive or rare, but it is my first box purchase.

Nice purchase, your progress is outstanding.. :D

Thanks Mike. I can't believe, actually I can, but I need to get a larger humidor. I have a 60 count, and it is maxed right now, plus I have almost the entire box of Padron's in my 25 count humidor. I just hope the wife doesn't look inside the humidor any time soon. I don't want to get, "The talk"

Thanks Mike. I can't believe, actually I can, but I need to get a larger humidor. I have a 60 count, and it is maxed right now, plus I have almost the entire box of Padron's in my 25 count humidor. I just hope the wife doesn't look inside the humidor any time soon. I don't want to get, "The talk"

Ha, not to thread jack this thread but i'm due for the talk. Vinotemp, 200, 50, all full, new 500 count building. Wifey thinks all those aboxes are empties. :whistling:

I'm curious -- still smokin Acids (I'm not tryin to be a jerk - I smoked Acids until I tasted my first real cigar, Padron maddy 2000)?

When will I learn to keep off of Cbid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spankme.gif

GOFDonCarlosRob-1.jpg

5 RYJ Short Church
3 Partagas Serie P No.2
6 Partagas Culebras
1 Davidoff Special C
1 Culebra Especial Maduro
1 Culebra Gorda

I'm curious -- still smokin Acids (I'm not tryin to be a jerk - I smoked Acids until I tasted my first real cigar, Padron maddy 2000)?

When I first started smoking I really liked ACID, but I have slowly weened myself into the better smokes. I can still sit and smoke one, that's for sure, but I have all but moved on. I ride a motorcycle, and enjoy motorcycle racing, so I still like the ACID logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.