• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2013?

Went to a My Father event at the Prince Hotel and picked up a box of the re-released El Centurion (robo) , and a handful each of the toro size El Centurion and toro size Serie JJ. Scored a 3-pack of the Special S with the box purchase and some freebies thrown in from Fia.

I am loving this new blend, and have smoked 3 in a row already which is rare for me.

Thanks brudda Jon!

Box of Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.2 and some Davidoff Robustos - Couple Tat samplers and various other NC samplers. Duty free purchases! The best
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10996]

^ Luky bastard ^

The UF are one of my favorite NC. Unfortunately my stock is going down fast and they are HTF for my beaver's ass. Lol

Got some nice things in the air right now:
PLPC cab
Boli PC
Punch Punch

And now I'm hitchin to buy a PL RE

louich said:
^ Luky bastard ^

The UF are one of my favorite NC. Unfortunately my stock is going down fast and they are HTF for my beaver's ass. Lol

Got some nice things in the air right now:
PLPC cab
Boli PC
Punch Punch

And now I'm hitchin to buy a PL RE
If you ever want some UF-13s, let me know...they are plentiful here. They run $14.95 a piece which includes Pa sales tax of 7%. My local B & M is an LP gold mine ;)

Picked up a box of the new LFD Chapter 1 today.  Wanna give it a couple weeks of rest before trying one out.

Those are an awesome line of smokes D! Great grab man. My dad is going to Vegas in a couple of weeks abd has been informed to bring back CF lanceros.

Got curious after I kept seeing how often Cmontoya smokes Herrera Esteli cigars so I bought 2 samplers. Also threw in a 6 pack of JDHowards and a box La Palina Goldie Laguito no. 5

The HE are good smokes any time of day, let em sit in a dry box for a bit before lighting. They are an excellent am smoke, but great anytime. IMHO.

Smoke if ya got em!

C

New NC Robusto Sampler just purchased;

-Macanudo Cru Royal
-CAO Brazil
-Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Conneticut
-Padron 2000 Natural
-Avo Uvezian Classic No 2
-RyJ Rothchild Tubo
-Don Tomas Special Edition
-Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne
-El Rey del Mundo Maduro
-Montecristo Dominican
-H Upmann 1844
-Partagas 1845

Tried the ones crossed out, any opinion on the ones I havent?

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11058]

geezygentle said:
New NC Robusto Sampler just purchased;

-Macanudo Cru Royal
-CAO Brazil
-Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Conneticut
-Padron 2000 Natural
-Avo Uvezian Classic No 2
-RyJ Rothchild Tubo
-Don Tomas Special Edition
-Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne
-El Rey del Mundo Maduro
-Montecristo Dominican
-H Upmann 1844
-Partagas 1845

Tried the ones crossed out, any opinion on the ones I havent?

The only 2 I'd smoke our of the lot would be the Avo and Padron, mehh on the rest.

Back