• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

Punch Punch are on the boat.

Just requested a box of Partagas E2. Y'all are a bad influence. :p

Punch Punch show to have made it stateside, and headed this way.

The E2's left this morning. :)

Just got confirmation on a box of Connie #1 and a box of PSD4.

Now to find a box of Illusione Miserere, and I'll be content.....OK, no I won't, but I gotta slow my roll.

Got some Skinny Monsters in the mail, will check one out in the next couple days.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on them.

My order of Skinny Monsters came this morning, quite amused by the red wax dots on the boxes.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on them.

My order of Skinny Monsters came this morning, quite amused by the red wax dots on the boxes.

Packaging is definitely a selling point with these things. I have very limited experience with Monsters...have only had a couple of the last 2 releases. This is a size I love a lot though, so Frank is getting "fire....BAD!" treatment very soon.

The box of Lanceros I got are realllllllyyy good. Hopefully the shorter version ado you well.
Glad to hear the narrower ring gauge is good too. I've really been enjoying the Petite Double Wide Churchill (aka the Toro, 6 x 52). I have the belicoso, the "Lock Stock" resting in the humi as well.

Nothing yet.

Was talking too the spousal unit and she said something about money. I replied I guess I shouldn't have ordered more cigars (in addition to my last purchase). She says oh I didn't know you ordered more. I say just joking. She says order more if you want!