• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

I got them at a local lounge here in Colorado Springs, somewhere around a 10 spot or so plus/minus 2

I got them at a local lounge here in Colorado Springs, somewhere around a 10 spot or so plus/minus 2
Colorado? A bunch of us are going to be there in Aug for the Rocky Mountain Cigar fest. Maybe you can hook up and herf? Thanks for the info.

More goodies! 😁

The 601 La Bomba is one of my favorite "powerhouse" smokes so an LE in a special box was just impossible to say no to! I usually get the Napalm, so these fat bastards will probably kick my ass. 🤣

Goes great with my Las Calaveras LE box though!

GNU_Yn0XsAA-t-5.jpeg GNU_Yn0XYAAbXZC.jpeg

GNU_Yn1WgAAPtcj.jpeg GNU_Yn2XgAAy33U.jpeg

Had to unload the box because it didn't fit in my Cuban Footlocker humidor though. 🙃

From Small Batch.

~Boar

I have not had o e since they dropped, figured I ought to change that

I have not had o e since they dropped, figured I ought to change that

My favorite cigar. I've smoked more of them than anything else for over a decade now, I think. Been buying a box a month for probably that long.

They just really hit that "sweet spot" for me.

~Boar

You need you some Don Pépin Blue in your life, my friend!
They are saved for purchase on.my Small Batch Cigars wishlist....

They are one of my favorite for sure

I don’t know if you’re loyal to Small Batch, but CigarPlace dot biz has the Invictos for $79 less per box ($149)…

Linky

I get about 99% of my cigars from Small Batch, but my wallet always has a say as well

T