• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

I had these in my cart with a 20% discount. Then I fell asleep. ☹️

When I woke up, I had an email that said 15% discount. I thought, well shit, I lost 5%. ☹️

But no! It was an additional discount applicable to the lowest sale price, plus any other discount! So I got this mess for 200 bones! 😁 (I hope I didn’t get snookered)

IMG_5085.jpeg

I had these in my cart with a 20% discount. Then I fell asleep. ☹️

When I woke up, I had an email that said 15% discount. I thought, well shit, I lost 5%. ☹️

But no! It was an additional discount applicable to the lowest sale price, plus any other discount! So I got this mess for 200 bones! 😁 (I hope I didn’t get snookered)

View attachment 78286
I’d say you made out well!

Visiting the folks and stopped by their local B&M.

Arturo Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Natural (x 5)
Perdomo 20th Anni Robusto Maduro (x 2)
Perdomo 20th Anni Robusto Sun Grown (x 2)

My first try at any Perdomo’s. 🤞

IMG_7619.jpeg

Last edited:
I made a small “test” purchase from an online place that I had not heard of before (the cigar farm.com). I have already put away my sticks, so no pic of those, but I thought I would share my experience. It is primarily “boutique” cigars, and the in-stock items are spotty. But, if he has something that you want, shipping is free over $50. I ordered on a Tuesday and got my package on Friday (from PA). My items were well packaged and included a Boveda.

But the thing that really impressed me was the hand written note from the owner. In this age of computers and automation, that personal touch goes a long ways with me. Could this be another XYZ startup? Maybe. But I will continue to check out what he has…

IMG_5137.jpeg

Bought a bundle of these a few weeks ago. Fired one up yesterday. Tried another today just to be sure. . . I think it’s an awful smoke. Anyone else had these?

View attachment 78448

I feel like the "band to cigar inverse ratio rule" probably applies here.

In my experience, cigars designed to catch the buyer's eye on a B&M humidor shelf or web vendor's email with a big, splashy band have frequently put a lot more time, effort, money and thought into THAT . . .

. . . instead of the TOBACCO.

(CF: Gurkha)

~Boar