• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
box of Tat TAAs,
box of Viaje S&B WMD
box of S&B MOAB (Both from a crazy good deal over at Federal cigar)
box of EPC federal 90ths pre order
5 pack of VOR 5s
Damn, i better slow down or else i'll have all the way up to my March cigar funds already spent ???

I ordered the 2011 Fuente Holiday Collection Set. Cant wait for their little rest to be over with so I can smoke them.

Finally broke down and purchased my first box of cigars: AF Anejo #46. Look forward to stashing them away and revisiting them every once in awhile to see how they change. What a treat, as they are a fav!

Also, a sampler featuring:
Tat Reserva J21
La Casita Criolla HCBC
Casa Magna DM
Undercrown Robo
Tat 7th Capa Especial

A huge thanks to uptown_isy for his time, guidance, passion for his industry and outrageously good customer service!

A huge thanks to uptown_isy for his time, guidance, passion for his industry and outrageously good customer service!

shoot, I got his number on speed dial! :laugh: You want it? It's 1-800-OMGISYYOUCARRYTHATTOO!THROWSOMEINMYORDER.

CAO OSA Sol lot 50, 54, and 58
Macanudo 1968
la glodia cubana artesanos retro espciale (very interesting)

Picked up an Ashton ESG 23 Yr Salute and tried out an 2008 Edicion Limitada: Montecristo No.2 today. I had never heard of the Edicion Limitada before, but this was one awesome smoke! Couldn't find much info on them, but the guys at my B&M were saying that in 2008 Altadis basically figured out what size/shape was the most popular in 4 of their brands and chose those shapes for this blend. So all 4 shapes are the same blend, but each one is named after the most popular size from each specific brand. There's the H. Upmann Robusto, Monte No. 2, RyJ Churchill, and Trinidad Toro. If you come across them, I highly suggest giving one a try!

I was able to snag the last 2 Alec Bradley Fine and Rare that the local B&M had when my Dad and I stopped by after lunch today. I was given an evil glare followed by a wry smile from the retailer. I have a feeling that he was going to snag them for his poker game tonight had I not picked them up. I also purchased a Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997. This was purely an impulse buy. I was blinded by the "bling" that came with it.

Picked up a couple singles this afternoon

RyJ Cedro Deluxe NO. 2
Punch Punch
Ashton VSG Torpedo
AF Hemingway Signature

My recent purchase was a bunch of Fuente boxes! :thumbs:

Hemingway Signature Maduro
IMG3262-L.jpg

IMG3263-L.jpg

IMG3264-L.jpg

Anjeo #60 :love:
IMG3260-L.jpg

IMG3257-L.jpg

IMG3258-L.jpg

IMG3259-L.jpg

I went overboard with two boxes of Anjeo 60s but a good friend of my dad's is getting remarried and he's buying a box off of me to give as a wedding present since the chic likes cigars too. That'll free up some funds to search out some Opus X and maybe even some CC's. :whistling:

Partagas Serie D LE 2010
Montecristo LE 2010
Boli GM's

Mmmmm...good.

2 boxes of Bolivar Corona Extras
5pk sampler of Punch Sabrosos 2011 Asia Pacific RE
1 box of Buena Vista Corona Gordas
2 Opus X Tins.

A box of Vallejuelos Robusto Gordos. Firecracker of a little cigar. Turn on to these by my local B&M guy. Smoked enough of them to know I wanted a box.

Davidoff puro d'oro sampler from a Davidoff event. I'd have to say the robusto is kicking my butt. The strongest cigar Davidoff makes now. I've never had a Davidoff and I don't know if this line should have been my first.

Well, heading out of town for the weekend, I realized I didn't pack any pipe cleaners. I stopped off at the B&M on the way out to grab a pack, and let's just say it was the most expensive pack of pipe cleaners I've ever bought. Got there shortly after the UPS man made his visit.

Opus 5...Willpower 0
opus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.