• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to pick up a box of a cigars put out by Drew Estates for the BOTL. The cigars are lanceros 7X38, and is medium-full to full with the filler being all Nicaraguan. The binder is Ecuadorian Connecticut shade and the wrapper is Connecticut Broadleaf. The wrapper is the same one used on the Feral Flying Pig. Very tasty.

BOTL_2012_BOX.jpg

Where might I get a box of these?

I was able to pick up a box of a cigars put out by Drew Estates for the BOTL. The cigars are lanceros 7X38, and is medium-full to full with the filler being all Nicaraguan. The binder is Ecuadorian Connecticut shade and the wrapper is Connecticut Broadleaf. The wrapper is the same one used on the Feral Flying Pig. Very tasty.

Where might I get a box of these?

Podman Cigars

http://www.podmancigars.com/products/BOTL-LE2012-by-Drew-Estate.html

1 box of 2011 EL Ramon Allones Extra
2 boxes of 2010 EL Monte Grand Edmundo

I feel that these two EL's are not over hyped by Habanos SA as they usually do and are actually worth the money and readily available.The Montes are smoking good right now too!

I ordered a box of Kinky Friedman Sweet Lady's today. They were on clearance, and the description sounded intriguing...

Box of Opus Super Beli. Never really got the whole Opus thing until I had some that were aged 4-5 years.

Finally I'll add the the casa fuente
Seems there was two CF robusto on top on the belicos finos

Now to control the urge to smoke one !

I got a box of Feral Flying Pigs that were hiding in the very top of the humidor and a 5pk of Opus X Fuente Fuente.

My B&M also had some L40's, but I chose the FFP's instead.

I kept saying I wasn't getting the lil monster. That last email got me.

1 box came today.

Status
Not open for further replies.