• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liga Privada UF-13 x 10

Where did you get these?!?!?

There was an article on halfwheel that talked about the pre-release sale of these last week to give you a backstory if you're interested. I can't speak for Chris and where he got them, but cigar.com had about 2000 they were selling through phone orders about a week ago, sold out in a couple days. The official release is schedule for this spring

Liga Privada UF-13 x 10

Where did you get these?!?!?

There was an article on halfwheel that talked about the pre-release sale of these last week to give you a backstory if you're interested. I can't speak for Chris and where he got them, but cigar.com had about 2000 they were selling through phone orders about a week ago, sold out in a couple days. The official release is schedule for this spring

You're correct. I was lucky enough to pick these up from Cigar.com.

Ordered some Partiagas Black, some CLE Corojos, and some Litto Gomez signatures. Yum!

Stopped at my favorite booze and stogie store in IL, Binny's Beverage Depot. I snagged three four packs of Founder's Brewing Imperial Stout at this small selection of sticks.

Love Binnys! Making a trip there today actually. I have a gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket lol.

Just grabbed another box of the hurricane Sandy Black label Lanceros a box of Oliva Malenio Torpedos and a box of Fuente Unnamed Reservas mmmmmm

Montecristo Classic Churchill - 10 Cigars
La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003 Salamone - 8 Cigars
La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador No. 2 - 5 Cigars
RP Vintage Seconds 1992 Petit Corona (15)
Graycliff 1666 Pirate (torpedo) - 10 Cigars
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto - 5 Cigars

Got a Toro sampler. Have never tried them and am new. Just looking to try a little variety. Kit has
  • 2 Don Osvaldo Natural
  • 2 Don Osvaldo Maduro
  • 2 Don Lugo Natural
  • 2 Don Lugo Maduro
  • 2 Don Augusto Natural
  • 2 Don Augusto Maduro
  • 2 Don Chuchu Natural
  • 2 Don Chuchu Maduro
  • Anyone ever try any of them or have any advice as what to try.

I recently got a box of Tatuaje Fausto robustos, 5 fausto Toro singles, 2 Padron 80th, 5 Gurkha blue steel, 3 Cohiba Puro Dominicana (been meaning to give the non-Cuban Cohiba a shot), 2 Anejo # 55 and 3 Ave Maria Reconquistas.

Bought a box of a new Raices Cubanas made blend called "La Mia". Perlas, and it is a damn good cigar.

2 Ortega Big Johns
1 Headley Grange Estupendos
1 2007 GoF Carlito Churchill (for me to look at and drool over, to smoke on a special day)

Had the Headley at the shop. Good smoke. Stronger than the Four kicks, with more spice, but less grass and sweetness to it. Worth a taste.

Backslide said:
Hell, it's worth picking up a box if Headley Grange.
X2, it's a hell of a smoke IMHO.

Though it's been said some boxes on this early release were hit or miss some were "off" in flavor according to others on this forum. The one I've had was on, I got lucky I guess. Still have a few waiting to light up.

Enjoy

C

5 x La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet Lanceros
2 x E.P. Carrillo Elencos Series Don Rubinos
1 x Padron Family Reserve #45 Maduro
1 x Avo Maduro #9

63f8f7906fc711e2bbed22000a9e28b0_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.