• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I need to pick up a box of Fuente "It's a Girl" gars now...... :thumbs:

Looks like I need to pick up a box of Fuente "It's a Girl" gars now...... :thumbs:

Congrats man. :)

Picked up a Morado Purple today. It was interesting to say the least and a great smoke down to the nub.

Nothing better than sitting at the B & M when the box of tatuaje reserva j21's come in you ordered!

Congrtualtions on the special occasion. Definitely qualifies for a great cigar.

Just ordered a 25-ct box on Montecristo Edmundos. Heard they have been smoking real well.

I grabbed a box of Tabacos Baez SF coronas this afternoon.

Edit: They arrived today

dsc0037aob.jpg

dsc0040zyn.jpg

Yesterday I puchased a box of Partagas 898V. Looking forward to trying these. Normally I get some singles beforehand to try before I jump into a box purchase, but everyone tells me the 898s are quintessential Partagas. Just had to pull the trigger.

Picked up a high end sampler from a BOTL here,
then popped into Holts today, and picked up a
VSG Wizard, a San Cristobal papagayo and an OpusX
petite corona.

That gives me a birthday weekend lineup of:

1 ea. Ashton VSG and ESG
Oliva V maddie
OpusX
San Cristobal
PAM, if time permits

Chemyst :cool:

Picked up a box of Padilla Signature 1932 robusto and a box of La Aurora 1495 Robusto's

Picked up some singles today while at the local B&M:

La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5
Casa Magna Colorado
Padron 1964 Anniversary

A box of Padron 1964 Principe maduros. Strange box of cigars in that the length varies about 1/8th inch from cigar to cigar. Sure smell good though. They are resting now and will be ready soon.

Just purchased a box of RASS, Partagas Shorts and Cohiba Secretos. My lack of patience is killing me! Want them here now!:sign:

1- 50 ct. cabinet of Por Larranaga Petit Corona
1 - 10 ct. box of AVO Campanero

Status
Not open for further replies.