• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a busy boy Loren, no wonder we never hear from you.... too busy trying to make stuff fit in your cooler.

Bah I don't need to make much room in the ole 3k humidor. 98% of its only Opus X. Another 1% is Anejo's and other random Hemingway Maddies. I do have a couple sticks of the LFD "Air Benders.'
With my current plans after smoking 2 CFCF 2008 boxes or was it 3 last year. I'm planning a possible 1 year trip where I will review the CFCF 2008 and 2009 boxes while over seas somewhere. :thumbs:

I've got a 4 pack of Padron 44th coming in, 2 maduro and 2 natural coming in from MiamiPadronSmoker

1 Box of Punch Royal Selection No. 12

3 - Nub Maduro 460

1 - Room 101 Robusto

1 - Brick House Corona Larga

(5) # packs of Romeo y Julieta Romeo No. 3 Tubos (4) 3 packs of H. Upmann Magnum 50 Tubos (5) 3 packs of Partagas Serie D No. 4 Tubos....Love me some 3-packs :whistling:

Box of:
Diplo #2s from '07
Diplo #4s from '08
Punch RS12 from '09
My humis are officially full. :0

Box of:
Diplo #2s from '07
Diplo #4s from '08
Punch RS12 from '09
My humis are officially full. :0

Post a pic I want to see! :)

edit:
On another note, here is a pic of my recent cedar plank purchase turned into a weekend project. Ventilated spanish cedar shelves for my coolidor, what do you guys think of them for being homemade?
cedar_shelves.jpg

Sneeds, this is for cigar purchases. No one cares that you bought a Royals blanket.

Got a box of Vegas Robaina Famosos and Bolivar Belicosos Finos on the way - I hope.

got a great deal on some sticks from Mike @ Leaf and Ale.. couldn't pass it up.

Anejo 48
Anejo 49
Anejo 50
Anejo 55
Untold Story Maduro
Hemingway Classic Maduro

can't wait until they get in.. I'm almost out of anejo's.

My latest additions have been: Cab of DC Lanceros :0 Box of each on the padron 44's :D And last but not least a cab of Upman Mag 50's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.