• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up a few singles at my local B&M.......
AF short story
AF DC #3
AF Best Seller
2 Oliva V maduros 08
Padron 3000

2 boxes PSD4
1 box VR Famosos
1 box San Cristobal Principe
24 Regios Reserva
1 Padron Millennium

Just split a box of HUSC. Haven't really had a reason to buy much lately because I have only been smoking a couple times a month but I am sucker for super coronas

Just split a box of HUSC. Haven't really had a reason to buy much lately because I have only been smoking a couple times a month but I am sucker for super coronas

That's a couple times more a month than I'm getting to smoke right now... geesh.

Of course that's not stopping me from stocking up a bit on some boxes ;)

I'm going to see Santa next week. I've got a present for him for taking such good care of all the boys and girls last year. This should be interesting.

Just got this sampler to support CRA with a little bonus

craplusbonus.jpg

I am jealous!!! I can't wait for the new CRA sampler to come out....

In the mean time I just picked up a few ISOMs...

(2) 3-pack PSD4 tubos
(1) 5-pack of Siglo IV

Recent additions are

5er of Perdomo Habanos

Casa Blanca Bonitas

and a Ton of Ugly Coyote pouches. These aint too bad! They're like backwoods only taste a bit more like a regular cigar, not as sweet or aromatic.

Finally replaced my RASCC with a box of '08s. yummy!

BTW, the '06 JLPs I ordered turned into FEB09 by the time they made it to me! :(

Oh, well. Not much ventured($40).

newtats.jpg

Tats I ordered came in today, and while at the B&M I decided I should add a Tat Black to my cooler.

Been on a buying spree lately..Felt I deserved it..At least thats what I told the wife...lol..
DSC00557.jpg

RyJ Short Churchills
DSC00566.jpg

601 Green label, La Punta's and Robo's
DSC00562.jpg

Two bundles of the Padillia Fumas
DSC00558.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

Signed My Father sampler
DSC00565.jpg

Fiver of Pete's new lineup and to round it out I split a nice sampler of Johnny-O's,,I'm good for a couple of weeks.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.