• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are they also going to discontinue the Vercou tubos as well?

They can't really be discontinued... they were both limited runs.

They aren't going to be made again, and Tatuaje is never going to release a smoke in a tubo again.

Everything he makes is "limited." Until he wants to make it again. Or sticks another wrapper on it. Or a different color label.

You're right. There is no difference between brown label and a reserva SW maduro. :thumbs:

Ya can't really "discontinue" something that they only plan on rolling once.

What's the difference between the Noellas and the Noellas Cuadrado?

In the infinite wisdom of Devil Doc, a cigar is only as limited as the manufacturer wants it to be. Like the one time release T110, which was then re-released.

Last week, an Opus X and a Dimond Crown, thank Vegas for this one. The best $55 I have spent there. Forget the buffet, or the shows, give me some great sticks.

In the infinite wisdom of Devil Doc, a cigar is only as limited as the manufacturer wants it to be. Like the one time release T110, which was then re-released.

Noellas Cuadrado is box pressed, that's the only difference. Exact same blend.

If that's the case, then there really aren't any limited release cigars, are there? Just ones that haven't been made since the last time they were rolled... Is the 858 rosado a regular production stick because Fuente rolled it twice? A limited release can become a production stick if they choose, but to say that something isn't limited because there is a chance the manufacturer would decide to make more at some unknown time in the future is a bit obtuse.

My point is that something is a limited release if the manufacturer doesn't plan on making any more (as has been said, that plan can change, but they are limited until that time.) There is no target or limit on the number of Tatuaje brown labels that will be made. They'll fulfill the demand for the cigar as long as their supply of tobacco holds out. That is a production stick. Tatuaje had a limited number of tubes made and currently don't plan on making any more tubes or cigars in that size and blend, so it is limited. That is the definition of limited... I feel like people are being contentious for the sake of disagreeing with me. Pete Johnson literally said, on video, that he would never sell a cigar in a tube again, so these cigars are the last of their kind from this brand... and therefore, limited.

Can people really not see the difference?

The T110 wasn't a one time release, they ran off over 10k bands, if it sold well, they were going to do another run. Besides, even with ~2 runs and about 400 boxes and no plans to make more at the moment, the T110 is still limited not regular production.

If that's the case, then there really aren't any limited release cigars, are there? Just ones that haven't been made since the last time they were rolled... Is the 858 rosado a regular production stick because Fuente rolled it twice? A limited release can become a production stick if they choose, but to say that something isn't limited because there is a chance the manufacturer would decide to make more at some unknown time in the future is a bit obtuse.

My point is that something is a limited release if the manufacturer doesn't plan on making any more (as has been said, that plan can change, but they are limited until that time.) There is no target or limit on the number of Tatuaje brown labels that will be made. They'll fulfill the demand for the cigar as long as their supply of tobacco holds out. That is a production stick. Tatuaje had a limited number of tubes made and currently don't plan on making any more tubes or cigars in that size and blend, so it is limited. That is the definition of limited... I feel like people are being contentious for the sake of disagreeing with me. Pete Johnson literally said, on video, that he would never sell a cigar in a tube again, so these cigars are the last of their kind from this brand... and therefore, limited.

The T110 wasn't a one time release, they ran off over 10k bands, if it sold well, they were going to do another run. Besides, even with ~2 runs and about 400 boxes and no plans to make more at the moment, the T110 is still limited not regular production.

The tubos are limited only in that they were in tubes, just like the T110's were limited until he ran out of bands. That's when he released the super special extremely limited unbanded foil packed T110's. Give me a break! What's next the box pressed unbanded square tubed upside down foil packed red and black labels? :rolleyes:

The tubos are limited only in that they were in tubes, just like the T110's were limited until he ran out of bands. That's when he released the super special extremely limited unbanded foil packed T110's. Give me a break! What's next the box pressed unbanded square tubed upside down foil packed red and black labels? :rolleyes:

Foil packed T110's with Red and Black Labels? :0 OMG! I have to get some of those. When are these gonna be released? Is it going to be just on the islands or will they do something like the Halloween Lucky 13 with the chance of winning a Ducati Monster, that will ultimately never be delivered to anybody? :whistling:

There is box of T110's with a red Fleur-de-lis sticker on it, taking up space in my cooler though. :laugh:

A box of Lost City Lancero's and 6 Anejo 55's. I also threw in a pack of Cuchillos Cubanos by Illusione Cigars. Nice little smoke and thoroughly surprised by them.

A box of WOAM along with a fiver of the Viage Reserva Platino...got to love those little maddies.

Rocky Patel Edge and a Casa Magna, both purchased this morning at Marcellas fine cigars.

Blake.

Ok I went a little nuts today.... went to the only local B&M's around me and spent some dough.... I got:

1 Joya De Nicaragua Antano Sampler w/5 cigars
2 601 Maduro Box Pressed Torpedo
2 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
2 Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Perfectos
2 Cain 'F' Habano Double Toro
2 Siglo Limited Reserve IV Maduro
2 Tabak Especial Corona Dulce
2 CAO Maduro Robusto
2 CAO Cameroon Robusto
1 CAO Brazilia Box Press
2 CAO Brazilia Gol!
2 CAO MX2 Robusto Maduro
2 Maxx The Fix
4 AF Hemingway Short Stories
and last but not least
2 WOAM.... the first time I have had these....

Yeah I think this is my budget for the month..

2 Hemingway SS
2 Padron 2000 Maduro
1 Trinidad Habana Reserve Short Churchill
1 Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
1 Illusione cg4
1 Illusione Holy Lance
2 Illusione 68
1 box of Devils Weed - Never had these, but CI was selling for $20+ a box, so for that price I'd actually lose money buying singles to try them. Heard the guys on Dogwatch going on about them, so I thought what the hell.

Box of the final T110's (foil wrapped) accompanied by 3 Black Robusto's

My latest great cigars to support a great cause
Don Carlos Lancero, FFOX Phantom Lancero, FFOX BBMF, FFFOX Love Affair

SH101989.jpg

My latest great cigars to support a great cause
Don Carlos Lancero, FFOX Phantom Lancero, FFOX BBMF, FFFOX Love Affair

SH101989.jpg

Very nice!

My latest purchase is
1 Box of Bolivar Coronas Extra
1 Box of 10's Cohiba Siglo VI

Box of 09 858 Rosados :)
Box of 02 858 Sungrowns :whistling:
5er of 96 Party Lusis :)
5er of 98 Party Lonnies :) Some might say it was a busy week i say it was a normal week ;)
Box of 07 Oliva Lanceros
Box of 07 Boli Beli Finos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.