• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing big...just a CFCF 2009 box and one of each Hemingway Maduro.

6 cohiba espledidos, 3 each of siglo iv and vi, and some panetelas for when I'm on the run! I'm guessing I should let em rest for a while though. The 3 and five packs are usually young Right? Wish there was a a way of knowing

I saw some sticks I've been wanting to try and picked up a couple.

Isla de Cuba Beli Maduro

Isla de Cuba Nat Robusto

They have been out of production for a while but they had great ratings. JR had a few stragglers but I missed them. I just hope they are in decent shape - they seem to be. The humi where I bought them was at about 80% with mold all over the nudies like Sopranos and Tats. Damn shame!

My latest purchases are:

Padilla 1932 lancero box(new blend)
5er Oliva MB 3 torps

both from cbid.

Then I couldn't resist Jack Schwartz's Friday Special
this week, and I threw in the 10 lancero sampler, too.

The credit card is crying, but vacation is coming up.
Now I need to find a couple books to read while camping.

Chemyst :cool:

-Padron '26 No.6 10ct box (natural)
-Opus X sampler (13 various vitolas)
-JLP Cremas 10x 5-packs
...and a few other sticks that I cannot disclose yet, as that'll ruin the surprise for a certain BOTL/great friend on here :)

Jeffrey L.

The Cherrywood Humidor and 20 cigar Sampler from Thompson. It was like $42 shipped. I'm expecting 20 craptastic sticks (ok hopefully there will be 2 or 4 that are good) but my hopes aren't to high. I bought it for the small humidor. This will be my first humidor. After I smoke or ditch the 20 that it comes with I will fill it up with my fav so far and others a find I enjoy along the way.

Partagas Black Label Bravo (hence the user name)
Partagas-Black-Label-Cigars-Band_179.jpg

The Cherrywood Humidor and 20 cigar Sampler from Thompson. It was like $42 shipped. I'm expecting 20 craptastic sticks (ok hopefully there will be 2 or 4 that are good) but my hopes aren't to high. I bought it for the small humidor. This will be my first humidor. After I smoke or ditch the 20 that it comes with I will fill it up with my fav so far and others a find I enjoy along the way.

You're going to need a lot bigger humdior than the 20 ct. in about a month's time if you hang around CP...

You're going to need a lot bigger humdior than the 20 ct. in about a month's time if you hang around CP...

Haha probably. But I always tend to start small...I'm avg. only 1 cigar a week or so, and special occasions, so 20 should be OK for now....

Yeah, that's what I said about 10 months and approx. 600 cigars ago......

Oh, I came across another good deal this afternoon and purchased the following:

2 - Opus X Double Corona
3 - Opus X Double Robusto
3 - Padron '26 No.1 Maduro

Jeffrey L.

Steve, where is that humi? Wanna make sure I miss that one!

The original Newark Cig City in the College Square Shopping Ctr.

BTW, they just expanded the Glasgow one. You don't trip over the cigars in the aisles while doing the crab walk! Much more pleasant - only took 4 years!

I sent for a box of RASCC today. It may not do any good because they make no guarantees, but I got a box code quote(07) and then wrote in the comments, "07 or cancel".

We'll see. I love RASCC with a few years but I smoke them too fast, of course.

Today's haul:

16 San Cristobal Fabulosos
8 Epernay Le Petits
3 Casa Magna coronas
3 Tatuaje red band coronas
1 RP 15th robusto
1 RP 15th torpedo

I think I'm set for a bit. :)

~Boar

Steve, where is that humi? Wanna make sure I miss that one!

The original Newark Cig City in the College Square Shopping Ctr.

BTW, they just expanded the Glasgow one. You don't trip over the cigars in the aisles while doing the crab walk! Much more pleasant - only took 4 years!

I sent for a box of RASCC today. It may not do any good because they make no guarantees, but I got a box code quote(07) and then wrote in the comments, "07 or cancel".

We'll see. I love RASCC with a few years but I smoke them too fast, of course.

Thanks for the info, Steve.

Perhaps I can get over to Glasgow and check out the expanded humi.
Presumably, a lounge never materialized.

picked up a sampler from vortex...

'10 Partagas PC Especiales
'09 RASS
'08 PLPC
'09 Hoyo Epicure No.2
'10 Fuente Hemi Signature Sungrown
'10 WOAM

gallery_11633_1383_248793.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.