• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a local beer distributor which has a very nice humidor with a good selection of cigars. In the corner I noticed the Liga Privada #9 Tasting Sampler for $29. I now have 5, #9’s resting in my humidor. I keep thinking I should have bought more.

Either they were marked wrong, or you just got a great deal on a great cigar. PM if he has more at $ 29.

I have had a couple of request for the sampler, I will go by the distributor, I hope tomorrow and see what I can snag.

Perdomo 10th anniversary maduro. I tried their habano line and hated it, but I figured I should give Perdomo a second chance. :rolleyes:

Perdomo 10th anniversary maduro. I tried their habano line and hated it, but I figured I should give Perdomo a second chance. :rolleyes:
I've given Perdomo a second, third, fourth, and fifth chance. None of them have changed my impressions.

I have gotten some lost city Opus' from cigarbid auctions all for around $20 each. I thought that they were great deals on some rare sticks.

1 - Liga Privada No. 9 -Toro Oscuro
1 - Liga Privada Undercrown - Robusto
2 - Quesada Seleccion Espana - Coronas
1 - Quesada Seleccion Espana - Petit Robusto
5 - Fuente Anejo 77 - Sharks

Stopped by the local and picked up a couple things today, and when I got home, the mail came and there were some boxes for me... BONUS!

5x Tatuaje TAA
3x Liga Privada T-52 Flying Pig
2x Liga Privada T-52 Belicoso
2x Liga Privada #9 Flying Pig
2x Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig
1x FFOX Forbidden X 13 Nacimiento 1912
1x FFOX Forbidden X 13 Heart of the Bull 1957

Wow, Set! Nice pick ups. Which local do you go to?

S300 :cool:

A few were purchased from members on another forum who were willing to help with my ISO

The Liga Privada T-52 Beli came from a member here... thanks coopsdeloops

The Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig just came in at last night at Habana Premium Cigars. He is limiting them to 2/day to give his regulars a chance, then they might unload the remaining boxes. I think I saw at least 10 boxes. They also had probably half a dozen each of the FFOX "Heart of the Bull", and "Nacimiento". Id get there soon if you are interested. Its located in Albany on Central Ave. I have known the owner Scotty for the past 15 years he has been in business and his store is a great place to be. If you are interested, I wouldn't hesitate to stop in. Feel free to drop my name, Austen. ;)
Even though the NY taxes kill us... my father and I have been supporting Scotty for some time now. Good folks over there... Hope this helps.

Thanks, Austen. That's where I've been doing my shopping in the area also. I get the sense there are online vendors favored by the membership here, but I don't want to hijack the thread to discuss...

Fiver of Liga Privada #9
Fiver of Illusione 88

Had one of each tonight. Recommend both

5 Tat Fausto Toro
5 Tat La Casita Criolla Corona

From the devils site.

Brian

1 x Diesel Shorty
1 x Diesel Unlimited DX Belicoso
1 x Diesel Unlimited D5 Robusto
1 x Diesel Unlimited D7 Churchill
1 x Diesel Unlimited D6 Gordo

Unfortunately I didn't find an Unholy Cocktail where I was ordering, but I'm very excited to try all the Diesel's. I've heard good things about them.

A few were purchased from members on another forum who were willing to help with my ISO

The Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig just came in at last night at Habana Premium Cigars. He is limiting them to 2/day to give his regulars a chance, then they might unload the remaining boxes. I think I saw at least 10 boxes. They also had probably half a dozen each of the FFOX "Heart of the Bull", and "Nacimiento". Id get there soon if you are interested. Its located in Albany on Central Ave. I have known the owner Scotty for the past 15 years he has been in business and his store is a great place to be. If you are interested, I wouldn't hesitate to stop in. Feel free to drop my name, Austen. ;)
Even though the NY taxes kill us... my father and I have been supporting Scotty for some time now. Good folks over there... Hope this helps.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to be in Albany this weekend for my godson's 1st birthday. May just need to make a stop @ Habana Premium Smokes.

A nice fiver came in today:

001-3.jpg

(from L to R) Angel Share, Don Carlos Sr. Blend, El Scorpion, Lancero and Maduro BBMF!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to be in Albany this weekend for my godson's 1st birthday. May just need to make a stop @ Habana Premium Smokes.

Threadjack:

Any chance of meeting up for an afternoon/evening cigar?

Threadjack off.

1x LP Feral Pig
3x FFOX Forbidden X 13 Nacimiento 1912
1x FFOX Forbidden X 13 Heart of the Bull 1957

2 - Boxes Sharks
1 - Box Anejo 55
2 - Boxes Dimond Crown Maxximus No 6 Double Robusto

Today was a great day :D

Over the last month I have been going crazy.
1 box of Puff Le Venous 1922
1 box of Viaje Holiday Blend Torpedoed
1 box Viaje VOR #5
1 Bundle Viaje Stuffed Turkeys
1 box of Tat TAA '11
7 each Tat Face
And a bunch of singles. I need to slow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.